Mjolnir

{A/N} I want to make it up to everyone for not posting a story when I was sick, so here is a bonus chapter! (人◕ω◕)

3rd Person POV

Everyone wanted to have Nutella with toast, but Thor got their first, placing his hammer on the lid of the container. That really pissed everyone off. They all tried to push, pull, and even blast the god damn thing off, but it was no use; Thor was grinning evilly at their failed attempts. 

Peter was fuming, first off, he wanted the Nutella, and secondly, no one would even let him try to take the Mjolnir off. He was so angry that he ran to the container, grabbed the hammer off, effortlessly and summon a lightning shock to Thor (the God of thunder himself).

Everyone went silent. They stared in utter shock. Tony was the first to come to his senses and started to applaud his son. "See guys, that's my son, he absolutely brilliant." Peter took the whole tub of Nutella and spread it on his toast.

Thor ran to Peter, "Please, Man of Spiders, do not take over Asgard!" He pleaded Peter. Peter just rolled his eyes at his uncle. "I wasn't planning to anyways." With that, he left the rest of the group. Clint then snatched the container of Nutella while no one was looking, and devoured the whole thing (Yes, including the container).

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ Hello, it's Bob. I am going to teach you how to say 'Mjolnir'. It is pronounced 'Me-ol-nir'