I Can't Kill Him!

{A/N} Second story of my ten-shots challenge! This was requested by Dr-Facilier

3rd Person POV

"You know who to attack, right?" Kingpin asked in a deep, whisper. The man he was talking to had a red mask and a red body suit. He had black surrounding his eyes and several guns loaded in his belt. There were two katanas strapped to his back and he had his hands resting on his hips. "Yeah, yeah! Don't fuss mum!" He replied in a mocking accent.

Kingpin growled slightly at the comment but waved his hand in the 'leave' gesture. Deadpool, the masked man, rolled his eyes beneath his mask and left the room, hiding within the shadows.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ On the other side of New York

Peter was sitting on the top of a building roof, a very high one too. His feet dangled off the edge as he ate his 18th burrito. He was watching James Charles' and Tati's subscriber count when his spider-senses went haywire. His head started to blur and he looked behind him, dropping the half-bitten burrito to the side. 

Before he could apprehend anything, he was manhandled by a red-masked figure. Peter tried to breathe but the man was choking him. "S-Stop!" Peter begged but the man just laughed. "Hello, Spider-Man," He said in a sweet voice, but a murderous tone was evident.

Peter pushed the man off of him and webbed his hands to the floor, but the man took some kind of acid out and the web dissolved. Peter's head was going haywire again and his vision was blurry, which obviously, was a disadvantage. The man leapt onto Peter again, strangling the poor boy.

"Now, let's see what's behind the infamous mask, shall we?" The man said, before chuckling at the boy. He yanked the mask off and immediately jumped off of the boy in realisation. Peter jumped up onto his feet and stared at the man as he rubbed his throat. He snatched the mask off of Deadpool and stared at him with watery eyes, before wearing the mask again.

"B-But you're just a kid!" Wade exclaimed; Peter just scowled at the man. "Yeah, great observation, Einstein," Peter mumbled as his hands fisted.

"Oh dear god! I almost killed a fucking child!" Wade whispered to himself as he walked gently towards the startled boy. "I'm sorry, I didn't know," He apologised over and over again saying that he'd owe the boy anything, also explaining that he was doing it on Kingpin's order. Peter just sighed and shook his head. "No, you don't need to owe me anything. But next time, don't walk behind me and strangle me," Peter scoffed, before swinging away.

From that day onwards. those two became inseparable; well, more Wade being clingy and Peter being annoyed, but you get what I mean.