Anniversary

{A/N} DID Y'ALL SEE THE NEW SPIDERMAN FAR FROM HOME TRAILER?!

3rd Person POV

"Hey, dad? Can I-" Peter called out for his dad, but when he saw his dad, he stopped talking. His dad looked worried, even terrified. "Dad? Are you okay?" Peter asked him while placing a hand on the other man's shoulder. Tony abruptly turned to Peter with fear evident in his eyes. "Peter, can you help me with something?" He asked.

Peter raised an eyebrow but nodded anyway. "Sure?" He hesitated. Tony looked at his hands and then rubbed his forehead. "Today is mine and your mother's anniversary. I need help," He asked; the question startled his son. "You're asking for my help?" He asked, slightly concerned with the favour being asked.

"Uh, well, yeah?" Tony replied, giving an awkward chuckle. This was so uncharacteristic of him, Peter thought. If he was acting like this, then it must have been a serious matter. "Um, well, did you buy her a present?" Peter asked, in which Tony nodded, "I also wrapped it up with a card and a bouquet of flowers!" Tony sighed an exasperated one.

"Well, you should take her to a secret location where it is beautifully decorated, and add a picnic cart or something. I don't even know," Peter shrugged. Tony's eyes lit up with a great idea. "I got it!" He exclaimed, running away from his son. "Uh, what just happened?" Peter asked himself, bewildered.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ In the secret location

"Wow, it's wonderful, Tony!" Pepper breathed out as she admired the view. Tony had taken her to a picnic for their anniversary and it was absolutely romantic.

 Tony had taken her to a picnic for their anniversary and it was absolutely romantic

Tony smiled and kissed Pepper before they both sat down to eat the picnic. 

What they didn't know was that Peter was behind the trees recording them for blackmail purposes.