The new intern/idiot

{A/N} This will be very sad ;-;

Peter's POV

I arrived from school the other day and walked to the compound in the Tower. When I entered the room, all the Avengers were mysteriously huddled around something, giggling away. I stepped closer to see them tickling a blonde boy, who looked about a year older than me. He had blue eyes and pale skin.

I coughed to get their attention. They all turned around at me, startled. "Oh, he Pete, this is my new intern Mason. Mason, meet my son Peter." I smiled at them. "Oh, Pete, this boy is an absolute genius!" Bruce exclaims. I slightly frown. Genius? I thought that I was a genius. Oh Pete, get yourself together. "Yeah, it's true! He also has a black belt in karate!" Aunt Natasha pats his back.

"Well, that's great, I'll just be in my room." I turn and I almost run off when dad calls out my name. "Mason's taking your room! You can go back to your aunt's apartment." I drop my bag and I could feel my eyes watering up.

My Aunt died 2 months ago, and he forgets me over that bastard? Please be a dream!

(∩ ͡°͜ʖ͡ ͡°)☆゚. * 。゚ Greetings, I am Albus Dumbledore, I summon you to fast forward a week later

I'm already been neglected by MJ and Ned because they like to spend their time with Mason! They also replaced me on the Decathlon team with freaking Mason.

Tony doesn't call or text me anymore. Not even any of the Avengers. I decided that maybe I should go to the tower and give back my suit since I'm no use of it anymore.

The day I go to the tower also happens to be my birthday. Ugh, yay! I walk into the Avenger's compound to see them all playing LEGO with Mason. I swear that was my LEGO space set! I roll my eyes and walk through the room unnoticed. I place my Spiderman suit on the counter and look at them one last time. What a happy family, well, I only imagined it with me instead of Mason.

"Peter? What are you doing here?" Dad stood up and looked at me, this caught the other's attention and they all looked, I mean, glared at me. "Oh um, I'm giving the suit back since I don't need it anymore." I scatch the back of my neck and looked at them.

Mason stood up and walked over to me, "Ha! See Penis, they only love me!" Okay, I was really angry, no I was fuming. "Get out!" I hear dad say, but who too? I hesitate and stay in my place, my legs not wanting to move. "Yeah Penis! Get out." Mason points at my face and a tender tear rolls down my face. "No, you Mason! How dare you call my son that!" My heart started beating faster by the second.

"Huh? But I'm your son!" Mason turns around and looks at dad, then the Avengers, then back to dad. "GET OUT!" I jump slightly. Mason ran out of the room crying. Then dad ran up to me and hugged me tightly. And the Avengers joined in after a couple of seconds. My dear god, I think I just broke my everything bone.

"I'm sorry." They all say in sync. I smile gently and say, "I forgive you."

ل͜ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆ This is Voldemort and the Death Eaters, I know, they're ugly

3rd Person POV

Next thing you find out, they're binge-watching Shane Dawson's conspiracy theories series on YouTube.

{A/N} Omg I think I cried, but this is all crap, I suck at English and I am proud (+')

+Edit: About two year later akbdsjbs

Aight so my dumbass made a bonus part since y'all ate up the old ending, shit it out, added it to a cake batter, and then friggen burned that trash. 🤡

Now that I have evolved, I can see that this ending was the worst mother fucking ending in the entire world, and that's on Hulk's indestructible pants 😳✋

So here you go, eat this shit up:

"I'm sorry," they all say in sync. Peter scoffs as he stared at them with hate in his eyes. Seriously? They think they're going to get away like that? The young boy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, "That ain't it chief. I ain't letting you all of that easily. This internship..." Peter reached out for the 'Stark Label' in his pocket, "Is over, Stark."

He walked out with a smirk and can hear the gasps erupt from behind him. Tony looked back at him with guilt and shock. But Peter didn't care, he just kept on walking, like the mother fucking savage he was.

Aight ima head out- 💀👋