Answer the phone

{A/N} The song on the top is French, and I am learning French in school (◕▿◕✿)

Peter POV

Right now, we were doing chemistry. Our teacher was giving us a lecture, but mid-way through her speech, my phone rang. Well shit. Everyone turned to stare at me, and they were all had wide eyes. "You know the rules, Mr Parker," Miss told me. I took out my phone (which was the latest Stark Expo model) and looked at the contact.

Fuck this shit I'm out.

It was Tony flipping Stark calling me. And on bloody face time?! I answer the call and put it on speaker, the phone lens shot out a screen for everyone to see. Oh my lord, would this day get any worse?

"Hey Pete, I was wondering if you could help me finish some upgrades for my suit?" All the students gasp, a billionaire talking to a high schooler? "Dad, I'm at school!" I shouted at him, I swear, I could see the soul fly out of Flash.

"Oh, sorry! Bye son!" He smiled at me, and I smiled back at him. 

"Bye, dad." I hang the phone and look around the room, looking at my peers. They were all starstruck. Even my teacher was quaking. Oh, golly god.

{A/N} I am so sorry that this was a short story! I have to finish my homework (>﹏<)