Parents Meeting

{A/N} Please give me some suggestions for other one-shots I could write, I will dedicate the story to you!

{Requests are closed for now}

Peter's POV

Oh dear god, I'm standing all alone in the corner of the parents meeting hall so awkwardly. Aunt May had to run some errands with her job so she told me she had to cancel the appointment; now who's going to talk with my teachers?

Flash and his gang of thick-headed goons trot up to me. This isn't going to end well. "Hey Penis, where's your aunt?" Flash asked, his friends already starting to snicker.

I don't answer him and I try to ignore him, I really don't want to do this right now.

"Aw, what's wrong Penis? Your aunt had no time for you?" He sings in a silly voice, I look away as I grit my teeth and fist my hand. Damnit, I am trying so hard not to roll my eyes, let alone punch the dude!

Just then, Tony McFucking Stark (A.K.A. My secret dad) makes his grand entrance through the double doors of the vast room.

All the students, parents, and teachers stare wide-eyed and gasp at the billionaire. Flash smirks and turns towards me.

"You know, Penis, I made an application on becoming an intern at the Stark Tower. I guess he's here because of me." Bruh. Is this dude serious? I mean, he's not Sirius Black but...

THIS DUDE IS SO NAIVE! I REALLY WANT TO PUNCH SOME COMMON SENSE INTO THIS DUDE!

The day he finally gets a common sense is the day Albus Dumbledore takes a break from eating lemon drops, or the day Ron Weasley will finally stop eating!

Dad walks up to me, where Flash so happens to be standing; Flash has a smug face painted on him and Dad just keeps walking.

Dad stops in front of the two of us and taps my shoulder. I could see Flash looking startled in some way or another. "Come on kid, let's do that meeting of yours," Dad says, holding my shoulder.

I nod and we both walk up to my teacher to start the meeting.

Let's just say that the next day, I was flooded with a million questions.