Burritos!

{A/N} Thank you for 35K! For reaching this goal, I will be doing two chapters in one day. This one-shot was requested by a friend in my school called Fawziyah.

Pepper's POV

Happy dropped me off at the Tower on Friday, I had a business trip to attend in London; I hope Tony sorted out the Tower. I step into the main entrance of the building to find two burrito wrappers on the floor. Ugh! Can people not use the bins to throw rubbish? I pick the rubbish and throw it to the nearest bin.

I walk to the reception to find it empty. "Hello?" I call out, but no one responds. There are crumbs everywhere on the counter and it smells like siracha sauce in here! I walk into the elevator and find another burrito packet. What is it with these burrito packets? And why is it so quiet?

I walk around the 27th floor and find no one, just crumbs and burrito packets. I sigh in frustration and walk up the 100th floor. I step out of the elevator to find...

"WHY ARE THERE LIKE 1000 BURRITO WRAPPERS IN THIS ROOM?!" I scream at the state of the floor. Tony walks in while eating burritos. I was about to throw a tantrum when the Avengers and my son come in with him while munching on burritos, save Dr Strange and Loki, who were sipping tea.

I open my mouth to speak but Tony just shoves a burrito in my mouth. "Eat it," He said, before munching on his own one. I take a bite and the food was amazing. No wonder everyone was eating it!