Too Protective

{A/N} Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. I had to attend a wedding, it was worth it because there was a cake (≧▽≦)

Peter POV

It was in chemistry where I was humiliated and almost squeezed to death by Tony. You might be thinking about how I got into this situation in the first place, *claps hands.*

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ  Oh my Godric Gryffindor, that was too cliché. Anyways, I will take you to the Chemistry class.

I was seated at my desk, busy following the class' tasks when I accidentally spilt some water from my water bottle inside of the test tube. Next thing I remember was the screams of my peers, smoke, and an explosion.

3rd Person POV 

Tony McFlipping Stark, flew into the classroom towards Peter and threw a bucket load of water on him. Peter woke up, feeling the cold water against his skin, and looked up at Tony.

"Oh my god! Peter, you could have died, what did I tell you about the water bottles in the science classroom!" Tony started rambling to Peter, lecturing him as any fellow father would. All the student's stared at him wide-eyed as Peter was flushed. He was as red as Ron Weasley's hair, that's how red it was.

Let's just say, Peter didn't dare touch a water bottle again.

{A/N} Sorry about the Harry Potter references, I'm just a fellow Potter-head. Wingardium Leviosa! (∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚