Party Invitation

{A/N} Holy Moly, we are getting a lot of views. 14K?! Damn, I actually think I'm dreaming ∑(ΦдΦIII) Today, I am going to do a long one-shot, since most of the times, I do a short one. And my friend from school complains because of how short they are. So here you go:

3rd Person POV

Flash, the most popular school jock in MidTown Tech was hosting a party. Of course, this hyped a lot of people up. All except Peter Benjamin Parker, or secretly known as Peter Benjamin Stark.

You see, Peter would have never been invited unless Ned hadn't blurted out that Peter was an intern at the Stark Tower, during Gym class. When he got dressed up, Peter internally groaned. He really didn't want to put up with the humiliation.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ Flashback

Coach Wilson had the TV set up to his right. In it was the famous Captain America; the captain began to speak. "Hi, I'm Captain America. Whether you're in the classroom or-" Ned had been asking Peter many questions, "Do you know him too?" Ned asked, very intrigued by the fact that his best friend was a superhero.

"Yeah, we met," Peter whispered, half zoned out. "I stole his shield~" Peter spoke in a playful whisper. This only intrigued Ned even more.

"And today, my good friend, your gym teacher-" Captain pointed at the opposite direction to the coach, which made a bunch of students snicker. "-Will be conducting the 'Captain America Fitness Challenge'." 

The first was sit-ups. Peter and Ned teamed up to finish the course. Since Ned knew that Peter was Spider-man, he left most of the work for Peter to do. Of course, to hide his identity, Peter tried to do badly at the activities; but Coach Wilson was happy that Peter was doing really good. Too good. Peter inwardly groaned.

"Hey, did you hear that Tony Stark has a personal intern?" Peter cocked his head upwards. What. The. Bloody hell.

Peter looked at Liz, the person who said those words. Oh no! No one was meant to know! "Wouldn't it be cool to know the intern?" Liz said. Peter's heart was racing faster and faster.

"Ew, what if he's like 30 or something?" One of her friends said. Peter felt a little offended.

"Uh, no! I only care about what he is on the inside." Liz said, placing a hand on her chest. 

"She's totally crushing on the intern!"

"Well, kinda." Peter's heart stopped. If only she knew that he was the intern. If only she would love him back as the nerdy Parker.

"Peter is an intern!" Ned blurted out. Peter wanted to internally scold his best friend. Why? Why here? Why now? Everyone's heads turned to Ned, or maybe Peter. He hated it when he was in the spotlight. I mean, with Spider-man, he can be as cocky as he wanted because he always had a mask on his head. But this was a different scenario.

"I-I well," Peter was stammering, he glared at his best friend, who had placed a hand on his mouth. 

"Oh really?" This wasn't Liz's or Ned's voice. It was now Flash's turn. "Why don't you come to my party and let's see if your friend Iron-Man shows up!" Peter really wanted the floor to suck him up. But there was no going back now.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ End of flashback

Aunt May had driven both Ned and Peter to the party. 

"House party in the suburbs! Oh, I remember these. I'm kinda jealous!" Aunt May spoke, trying to break the awkward silence between her and the boys. "It'll be a night to remember," Ned said, in a quite-cheery voice. Peter was just staring out of the window, heart racing. Both Ned and Aunt May chuckled at the comment, but Peter stayed silent.

"Ned, some hats wear men, you wear that hat," Aunt May said, in a very supportive way. "Yeah, it gives me confidence!" Ned replied, tilting his head from side to side. Aunt May chuckled again, but Peter still remained out of the conversation, zoned into his own little world.

"T-This is a mistake. Aunt May, let's just go home." Peter turned to meet his Aunt's eyes. He was scared; no, that was an understatement, he was terrified. "Oh, Peter, I know. I know it's really hard trying to fit in because of the changes your body is going through." Peter furrowed his eyebrows. This was not the conversation he meant to create.

"It's flowering now," Aunt May finished. Peter began to sarcastically laugh. "He's so stressed out lately," Aunt May said, as she turned to Ned, oblivious to knowing that her nephew was a superhero.

"Yeah, all this stress is from going to a party, so you should go to the par-" Ned was interrupted by Peter taking off his seat belt. "Yeah, let's do it." Peter finally gave in, "Yeah, I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go." Peter opened the car door with his shaky fingers. He took a deep breath and got out.

"Peter! Have fun, okay?" Aunt May turned to face her nephew. Oh yeah, he was going to have so much fun. "Yeah, I-I will" Peter closed the door, with a nervous smile on his face. "Bye May!" Ned waved at her in a cheery voice. Of course, he was excited, but not Peter.

"Let's just try to have some fun, okay Pete?" Peter turned to his best friend and smiled. "Yeah, okay. Have some... fun."

They both walked into the building, not knowing that a certain Tony Stark had been secretly recording Peter's every move like the over-protective dad he is.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ A few minutes later

As Peter and Ned were wandering around the building (after their weird conversation with MJ) they somehow made it into the eye view of Flash.

"Penis Parker! What's up! So where's your pal Iron-Man?" Flash boomed through the microphone. Peter's heart stopped. His mind went fuzzy. His legs were shaking.

"You idiot! Iron-Man may wear red and gold, but that certainly isn't him," he exclaimed, pointing at Ned. Peter bit his tongue. How dare he insult his friend? "Are you going to cry to your dad? Oh, wait! You don't have one!" This caused many to laugh, all except Peter, Ned, MJ and Liz.

Just then, the roof was blasted and in came Iron-Man himself. Everyone gasped as Tony Stark stepped out of his suit, putting on his iconic sunglasses. "What did you say to my son you little shit?" He pointed at Flash, eyes giving out a glare that could kill.

Flash stood frozen in his place. "S-Son? Peter Parker's your son?" Everyone's eyes popped out. Tony stepped over to his son and placed a hand on his shoulder. Peter looked like he could just die on the spot. "Correction, Peter Stark. Come on, Peter, Ted, MJ  and Liz, let's go to Peter's home which so happens to be the Stark Tower."

Everyone's mouths dropped as the 5 of them left (MJ, Ned, Peter, Liz and Tony). Let's just say that Flash didn't come to school for 2 weeks because of the humiliation.