Peter's secret weapon

{A/N} Oh my lord, the video on top is absolutely hilarious. Damn, Tom, you got some moves. This was during Infinity War by the way, and it has a happy ending, so don't attack me ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

3rd Person POV

The superheroes on Titan were all taken back to Earth, by Captain Marvel. They were all trying to defeat Thanos and his minions in Wakanda. The adults forced Peter to stay back since he was just a child. But this didn't stop Peter. 

"We need a distraction!" Steve shouted. Thanos was very powerful, hence, having six of the infinity stones. Even bloody Captain Marvel, Loki, or Dr Strange defeat the mutated grape! Just then, Peter and some dancers appeared in front of Thanos.

Everyone fell silent. They all stared in disbelief, was Peter going to dance the shit outta him until Thanos died? Everyone thought that the kid was unbelievable. Tony shouted at Peter to get away from Thanos, but Peter didn't budge. "Now's not the right time kid!" Peter still didn't move.

Thanos started to laugh in amusement. A 15-year-old kid, versus a mad titan, with 6 of the most powerful gems in the universe. Just then, Shuri came out with a stereo and started the music with a smirk.

Peter started dancing, his moves were perfect. All of them stared in disbelief, even Thanos himself. Right at the end, his umbrella became a sword and he stabbed to Titan in the head. He took the infinity gauntlet, panting (since he just did a dance choreography fit for a performance) and wore it. 

He smirked at the Avengers. They were all wide-eyed. "Is that a good enough distraction Cap?" Damn, Tony almost fainted at the view. Captain America just died there on the spot and Shuri spudded her best friend. Let's just say, Peter was respected by every single person, who witnessed the sight.

{A/N} Woah. Sorry for not writing a one-shot yesterday, school sucks (◞‸◟)