Baking!

{A/N} My 3rd story of my ten-shot! This story was suggested by suellen_shashati I hope you enjoy (in my opinion) adorable trash!

Wanda's POV

"Hey, Pete?" I call from the kitchen. I can hear the shuffling of footsteps and a brunette boy walking out of the corner. "Hey, Wanda!" Peter replies, smiling with his adorable face. I give him a kiss on the forehead before washing my hands. "What are we going to do today, sis?" He asked as he also washes his hands.

"Let's bake some macarons!" I squealed. Macarons were my favourite dessert and Peter loved them too. "Yay! Macarons!" Peter squeals with me, with his adorable voice. "Can I go get Morgan, Harley, Ned, MJ and Shuri?" Peter asked me. I nod with a smile on my face. The seven of us were inseparable when we were together. I love how adorable they are, and as declared 'big sis', I can pinch their cheeks and comment on how adorable they all are.

After a minute, the children ran into the kitchen and washed their hands. "I can't wait to make macarons!" Harley exclaimed and Ned nodded in agreement. "I've never actually had one before. I heard they taste nice!" Ned squealed along.

Shuri rolled her eyes, "In Wakanda, we have our own type of macarons. Ones with cinnamon in it," She said but rubbed her chin afterwards, "Although, I've never actually tasted American ones before..."

"Ha, Losers, I've eaten macarons before, dad always used to make them," MJ said, folding her arms. Harley picked Morgan into his arms. "Yay! Macarons! I love them 3000!" She exclaimed as the rest of us smiled at the youngling. "Come on! Let's get started!" I ushered them as we grabbed the necessary ingredients and equipment.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ After setting the macarons in the oven

I huffed with exhaustion as I rubbed my forehead with the back of my hand. There was flour on the front of my kitchen apron and I could see the others looked tired too. Suddenly, the ding of the oven alarm woke most of us up and I ran to open the oven door.

The macarons looked delicious. I took them out and placed them on the counter. "Let's get the piping bags and the cream!" Peter shouted as he handed everyone a filled piping bag. I showed them how to cream the macarons and eventually, everyone got the hang of it. My heart melted when Morgan made two macarons for her parents, with 'I love you 3000 mummy/daddy' on the top, in the smallest handwriting. That kid was truly precious.

When we tried our individual macarons, we all spit it out immediately. "Why is it salty?" Shuri asked as she drank a gulp of water. "Where did we go wrong?" Harley asked as he threw the macarons in the bin. "Oops," Ned whispered and we all turned to him.

"Ned, what did you do?" MJ asked, her eyes narrowing slightly at her friend. "Um, I-I think I added s-salt instead of sugar?" Ned whispered again and we all groan in frustration.

"NED!"