HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!

{A/N} I am a Potterhead and you can't do anything about it. And, the first 10 people to give me a suggestion will have it in one of my one-shots, so if you see that there are already 10 comments for this line, I'm sorry but the suggestions are closed by then.

3rd Person POV

Voldemort and his Death Eaters walked over the bridge towards the castle of Hogwarts. Hagrid was walking with them, tied with ropes that some Death Eaters were holding. In the half-giant's arms was a small boy, with jet black hair and round glasses. This boy was covered in dust and dirt. The scrawny boy also appeared to be dead; this was no ordinary boy, this right here was Harry Potter, killed by his arch nemesis, Voldemort.

Voldemort, on the other hand, was smirking in triumph. He looked rather smug upon the act of finally murdering the boy after a long, 16 years. Little did he know, that there was an odd quartet disguised as Death Eaters, hiding among his army. And this wasn't any ordinary quartet (I've said that a lot, haven't I?) They were four high-school children from America.

"Who is that? Hagrid carrying. Neville, who is it?" Ginny asked, mentally begging that it wasn't Harry. Nagini slithered next to her master and hissed at the redhead slightly. "Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort boomed as he raised his hands gesturing glory upon him. "No!" Ginny screamed as she tried to leap for her boyfriend, but her father restrained her from doing so.

But the quartet, however, knew better. They knew that Harry wasn't dead, but he was merely just sleeping. Who is the quartet? You may ask. Well, it was none other than Peter, Ned, MJ and Flash. They had accidentally touched one of Dr Strange's many books and were transported in this universe, where they went undercover.

"Stupid girl," Voldemort muttered, glaring at Ginny with his crimson, red eyes. Everyone piled in crowds to see Voldemort and the unconscious boy in Hagrid's arms. Ron and Hermione stared in horror at the best friend, their eyes filling with tears. Draco looked guilty and McGonagall stared at the ground in the sorrow of a student she cared about.

"Harry Potter is dead," Voldemort said, quieter this time, but loud enough for everyone to hear. The man was about to speak when Peter decided to interrupt him. "No, he isn't," He said, swiftly as he spoke in his most British accent he could do.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ Someone fix the god damn fourth wall, please.

Peter stepped from the crowd of Death Eaters, his face painted a smug look. Smugger than Tom Riddle himself. Voldemort scowled at Peter, "What on earth are you talking about, boy?" He asked, the scowl deepening. "I am speaking the sooth, and thee knoweth t' is true," He replied in a too-British accent.

"Oh my Krusty Krab, Pete, that was the worst British accent you could ever do!" Ned exclaimed in an American accent. He also stepped forward from the crowd, followed by Flash and MJ. "Ugh, fine, whatever!" Peter sighed, frustrated. MJ just smirked. "You could do with a lot more classes, loser," She said in a monotone voice, chuckling slightly.

"Come on! Let's get back from this universe and go back home to America!" Flash whined, sulking slightly. "Oh my lord, you whine more than Dudley Dursley, yet you have a bigger ego than Voldemort himself," MJ retorted and Peter mumbled, "And that's saying something."

The three started to argue in front of the very bewildered wizards and witches. Ned walked closer and closer to Harry; no one paid attention to him because they were all soaked up between the argument between the other three. Ned went closer to Harry and reached out to touch his face. "I saw 'em die, in the fores'. He wa' such a young boy," Hagrid sniffled and spoke to Ned in whispers.

Ned looked up at the gamekeeper and whispered back, "Don't worry, he's only sleeping," He smiled at the relieved half-giant, before touching the face of Harry. Harry's eyes opened slightly and Hagrid shushed him gently. "It's alrigh' 'Arry. It's me, 'Agrid," He whispered, his eyes filling with tears of relief. Ned smiled at the boy, before helping him up and sneaking him away from the others.

When they were behind a massive pillar, Harry looked at Ned, "What's your name?" He asked. Ned looked at him with a dorky smile and replied, "I'm Ned Leeds, that's Peter Parker, MJ and Flash Thompson. They're currently distracting everyone so I could get you to safety," Ned replied, pointing at the said people so Harry could understand.

Harry nodded at the boy and Voldemort turned to take a short glimpse at Hagrid, and his eyes widened in realisation. "The Potter boy is gone!" He shouted, his eyes widening in horror at the half-giant's empty arms. Everyone whipped their heads around to look at Hagrid, who currently had nothing in his arms.

Ned smirked at Harry, who smirked back; the remaining three spotted Ned and saw him wink. Their plan had worked. Flash ran for it and snatched the hat out of Neville's hands, and then threw it to MJ. Peter ran closer to Nagini and MJ threw the hat at him. He caught it and took the sword out. He sliced the neck of the snake in one swing of the sword. "No!" Voldemort screamed.

Harry and Ned jumped out from their hiding spot and Harry shot a spell at Voldemort. This weakened his arch-nemesis and Voldemort fell to the floor. He slowly turned to dust and everyone stared in utter shock at the scene before them.

"At least the plan worked," Sighed Peter who high fived Ned. "Yeah, it did, thanks," Harry replied, beaming the biggest smile ever. "No problemo~" The four said in unison before MJ took the book out of her bag and the four of them touched and transported.

Well, that was some adventure...