YouTube

{A/N} Before I start the story, I just want to say...

I GOT FLIPPING 1K READS ON THIS ONE-SHOT BOOK AND I AM PROUD!!!!

Thank you guys so much for the support (^ω^)

3rd Person POV

Peter often got bullied by Flash, and some other students, but he would always keep it a secret from his family (A.K.A The Avengers) since he didn't want Flash to get killed. The only people who stood up for him were Ned and MJ, his two best friends. Well, he doesn't know about MJ since she always calls him 'loser' but it didn't matter anyway.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ Did you all miss me? I missed you too! I will take you to Friday, where Peter is having lunch at school.

Peter POV

I tried to sit and eat in peace, but Flash's taunting only annoyed me, and other people laughing at me would anger me. Ned and MJ gave me sympathetical looks while the others ridiculed me. I just wanted the ground to eat me whole! I'll show them, I'll show them that they picked the wrong person to ridicule them.

(∩`-')⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Avada kedavra! Voldemort takes you to the Avengers Tower after school!

I sit down on the sofa and conjure up a plan to seek revenge on Flash and his group of idiotic imbeciles. Eurika, that's it!

Sorry, I used to love watching Horrid Henry

I explained the situation with my family. They happily agreed to my idea. I can't wait to see Flash's sorry little face once he sees my plan.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ School time, also when Peter's plan is ready!

3rd Person POV

It was a normal day at school, Peter walked through the front gates and no one noticed, that will change very soon. Lunch had started and Peter, Ned, and MJ all wore smug faces. They also knew about the plan. Suddenly, everyone received a notification, even the teachers. It was a video. When they watched it, they all stared at their phones in disbelief, then stared at Peter. All eyes were on him. You may ask why, well, this is what happened:

Peter was watching Netflix with the Avengers, eating popcorn and brownies, and then he called Tony Stark (Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist) 'dad'. My dear Odin, Flash could have collapsed in fear.

Then they were all playing with their water nerf guns while screaming random vine references. Ned and MJ were also in the video, they were both parts of the fight too.

From that day onward, Peter was never bullied again.

{A/N} I want to thank you all again for reading my story, like, 1K views! You are all amazing. I want to thank for  because she was the first person to read, comment, and vote for my story!

(。^‿^。)