F.R.I.E.N.D.S☽38☾

Start from the beginning

"Nik?" The blonde wolf called out. "Where are you?" Isabel walked into the dining room to her right and saw Klaus shirtless, sitting on the floor, leaning on a piano seat with sweat glistening on his body. "What the hell happened to you?" Isabel asked looking him over.

"I need more time," he said, sounding like a crazy man. "Stop hounding me!"

"I'm hounding you?" She asked incredulously. "I was in the middle of going home with my brother's alcohol and my tea. And I am supposed to be with Caroline in a few minutes helping her handle running a few different prom committees right now and you keep phone stalking me. You ass."

"Bel." His voice shook and Isabel looked at him confused and slightly worried. "Is it really you?" He struggled to pull himself onto the piano seat but eventually he sat down and leaned back against the piano. "Prove it to me."

"Okay, I don't know if this is some kind of new technique of yours to flirt, but it sucks, and I have some really important things to do."

Isabel turned around and started to leave when Klaus said, "wait, please." She stopped. "Silas. He stabbed me with the white oak stake." Isabel turned around with slightly wide eyes. "There's a- a piece of it stuck inside me."

Isabel walked closer to him as she asked, "why would Silas attack you?"

"Well, I was in no position to ask questions. Suffice it to say, I'm hurt. So you can understand why I called you."

She nodded. "What do you want me to do?" She sighed.

"Well, it's quite simple, really. I need you to cut the stake out of me." Klaus answered as he looked down at a pair of bloody pliers lying on the rug. Isabel looked down at them with a grimace.

"Ew." She flinched then groaned. "Okay."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Klaus braced himself against the piano while Isabel used a pair of pliers to try to dig out the white oak stake, her cardigan now placed on the back of a sofa as she had to go around blood and didn't want to get her clothes all dirty and in her way.

Isabel had been at it for a long time and still she felt nothing in his back which she thought was odd because he seemed to be really hurting so she kept digging around anyway.

"Oh, my god. You do have a heart." She exclaimed with fake surprise. Klaus yelled in pain through gritted teeth as Izzy moved the pliers in his back. "Sorry." She apologized for the sudden movement. "Hm. It was just a bloody rib."

"Well I'm glad you're finding my misery so amusing." Nik groaned.

"I don't find it amusing and you're insane if you think I do." She retorted. "Ugh, Nik, I swear to you there is nothing in here."

"You killed twelve witches for your friend Bonnie." They Original pointed out, the hurt behind his words clear. "You can't even get your hands a little dirty for me? Here I thought we were getting closer. Guess I was wrong."

"I am trying to help you." She stressed. "I could always just walk right out that door and leave you to it," she said as she dug a little deeper into Klaus' back. He yelled in pain and started slamming his hand on the piano top. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry. You know what?" She yanked the pliers out of his back and he yelled in pain again. "I'm not sorry. If you aren't going to be grateful then you deserve to do this and suffer." Klaus shuddered in pain but didn't respond.