Chapter 76

A bright flash invaded my dream and caused me to cover my eyes with my hands. I felt the mattress bounce under my back as the weight shifted around me."Damn it. I thought I pushed the lightning bolt with a line through it. That means no flash you expensive fancy piece of sh.." I opened my eyes and saw Breckyn standing above me, wearing my dress shirt, buttoned up to her sternum, leaving a little bit of her chest revealed. She had my camera in her hand and was trying to figure out how to turn off the flash. The flash is what woke me up. She must have taken a picture of me while I was sleeping. "Shutter." I replied sleepily, rubbing my eyes. "It's on the shutter. It's a professional camera, baby, you don't push anything. It's a setting. Here... I'll help you." I reached up for the camera and she pulled it back, laughing at me. "Babe... hand me the camera." She shook her head as she brought the lens up to her face and started snapping pictures of me while I was reaching for the camera. I sat up and covered my groin with the sheet, smiling a bit as I tried as hard as I could to reach it but she kept moving out of my reach time and time again, still capturing pictures of me. "Hey, this boudoir was supposed to be of you not me. You cant just have your way with me and then take pictures of me when I'm vulnerable."

Breckyn brought the camera down and smiled as she scrolled through the pictures. Without looking away from the display she managed to smile coyly at me. "Well, whats the fun in that? You get to have pictures of me but I can't have any of you? I think the wife should have some sexy pictures of her husband. Especially when he's naked and vulnerable." Without hesitating she took her foot and slid it under the covers and flipped the sheet off of me, leaving me fully exposed. As quickly as I could I reached down with my right hand and covered myself as best as I could, cupping myself in my hand while I brought my left hand up to my left eyebrow and rubbed it, laughing softly to myself. I closed one eye and looked up at her and started laughing a little more. She was taking more pictures of me. "This is so wrong..." I sighed as I opened one eye and looked at her, my hand still resting on my forehead while the other one kept the photo at least semi decent. "Put your hand down, J. I want one of your whole face." I obliged but quickly grabbed the sheet and covered myself back up, letting the sheet fall just below my hips, leaving me unexposed but still revealing enough to be sexy enough for Breckyn. If this is what she thinks sexy is. I don't see it but I would do anything to keep the smile on her face that she has right now. Besides, she sat through an entire day of photo shoots with me without complaining once. It's only fair I attempt to do the same. "Covering yourself up again huh? I didn't know that was an option yesterday or I would have done that too."

Breckyn stuck her tongue out at me as she fixed the focus of the camera. I crossed my arms over my chest and let one of my legs slide out from under the sheets, exposing my entire leg from the hip down, just covering up enough to stay decent but showing off enough to appease Breckyn at the moment. I let a serious scowl fall across my face as I looked up at her. She smiled slightly as she raised the lens up while she leaned over my body, still standing on the bed. "Oooh. Serious face from James." She pouted her lips at me while I watched the shutter open and close silently. "It's seriously working for me though, luv. Very broody. Very sexy." I rolled my eyes and scoffed as I reached up and pulled her down so she was sitting on top of me. "Come here." I growled, grabbing the camera and guiding her down into the crook of my arm. She leaned against my shoulder and I rested my chin on her head as I held the camera above our faces. "You know if you drop that on us, we're going to have one hell of a couple of shiners, babe." She poked my side playfully. I sat up and brought her up with me so we were in a more upright position. "You're right, sitting up is probably safer." I put my arm around her shoulders and quickly started displaying her pictures for us to look at. I stopped on the one from when she uncovered me and I was laughing at her. I had myself covered but she only shot from my wrist up so you really couldn't tell from the angle. The lighting was perfect, just barely showing off the glisten from the slight sweat on my chest from the sun blanketing us through the window. My left hand was rubbing my eyebrow and I had one eye open, laughing. It looked natural, like it was something I would be doing the rest of my life. It was a fantastic picture. "Babe.. this is pretty damn good." She huffed and rolled her eyes, a piece of hair floating up in the air as she puffed her air out and elegantly falling back down into the perfect place. I turned to her and showed her the picture. "No, seriously, Breckyn. I've had millions of pictures taken but this one is up there with some of my better ones."