Chapter 84

And if yooooooooooou

I stared into Breckyn's dark emerald eyes. I felt an electricity in our touch as I brought her leg up to my hip. The energy I had felt increasing all night long had begun to charge the atmosphere around us as I pressed myself against her while we gazed relentlessly into each others eyes. I let my hand fall from her knee to her calf, where I let my fingers graze the skin as I began my slow journey to the point of no return. Once I made it to her thigh, I tightened my grip as to have a center of gravity so I would not collapse against her right here and now. I felt her grip tighten on my biceps and I playfully flexed beneath her touch. I was supporting her entire body weight but the flexing was merely for her. I held her with relative ease but she didn't need to know that. I kept dancing my fingers under the thin lace of her dress, placing it in my favorite weakness of hers. Where pelvic bone meets hip. As soon as I grazed her soft skin, I felt her cool exhalation in my face. Her scent was floating on the breeze and instinctively and without thought, I leaned closer, inhaling.

Would let them hooooooooooold you

I regretfully broke my eye contact to dip Breckyn back. It hurt to not see the passion and desire in her face but I was immediately rewarded as her torso met mine. I let my head fall to just above her hooked thigh. I could feel her chest heaving, attempting and failing to keep calm in this moment. Don't worry, Brecks, my heart is beating out of my chest too. I could feel a slight shiver when my forehead met her sternum. Must be from my hair tickling her. I kissed her abdomen where I knew her scars lie beneath and without taking my lips from her body, I carefully maneuvered my way up her body until I saw bare skin. I kissed her sternum just above the bodice of her lace dress and let my tongue dance along her smooth, irresistible skin. It smelled sweet with perfume and it was intoxicating. The chill of her skin served as a warning but it wasn't long before I felt the familiar heat that accompanied her whenever I was proving to be too much for her. I no longer feared that what I was preparing for wasn't reciprocated. There were other feelings however.

I let my tongue glide up her neck to another weakness of hers: the spot below her ear. I heard a shaky moan as I left a few marks on her otherwise unblemished skin. I couldn't help but grin against her as I squeezed her thigh. This was one of her tells I'm sure but we had become so in sync with each other that I really couldn't tell who started what. We stole each others tells, we finished each others sentences, we were as together as involved with each others as two different souls could be. I let my thumb tease her a little more before I felt her lean upright.

Oh how grateful I would be

Those words couldn't ring any truer as I took my eyes from her chest and met her fiery gaze. Breckyn swallowed hard and closed her eyes for moment, still struggling to keep her breathing at a normal rate. After a moment or two, they fluttered back open and her lips quivered as she spoke. "We.." She started, her voice giving way immediately. She stopped and gathered herself for a second. "We should go." She managed to choke out. There it was. I had been waiting for those words since the moment I saw her walk down that aisle towards me. I had been patient. I had restrained myself as best as I could but now my time has come. I gracefully brought her leg down and lowered her so she was standing on her own two feet. I held her against me for a second longer before I unwillingly stepped away from her body. Breckyn immediately righted her dress and fixed her hair. I cleared my throat and rebuttoned my vest, pulling it down to its rightful spot. I went to move when I realized that my once relaxed fit slacks were rather unforgiving and restrictive at the moment. Breckyn smirked and playfully put her finger in between her teeth, a slight smile playing on her lips. That definitely was not helping me right now. I growled as I turned away from her and unzipped my pants, letting them fall to mid thigh. I reached in and pulled myself out and up, letting the waistband of my briefs fall against me, temporarily reigning me in. For now.

Bad Luck or Fate?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara