Chapter 7

"DON'T LOOK DON'T LOOK DON'T LOOK DON'T LOOK!" He squealed as he ran out of the bathroom quickly towards his bag. He lost his footing on the tile floor and slipped. His leg flew up into the air and he bit it. He crashed into the chair that held his bag and the bag and the contents spilled onto him as he laid on the floor.

I stood there for about two seconds with my mouth hanging open. He was laying on the ground with underwear, deodorant, plaid shirts, a shoe, and tons of socks on top of him. I ran over to him. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" I asked. He took a pair of boxers off his face and peeked at me with one eye open and one eye shut. He immediately started laughing. I laughed as well. "Well, that's one way to draw attention to yourself when you don't want it." He sat up.

I picked the clothes off of him one at a time. I grabbed the shoe, the socks, the shirts and everything off from on top of him. I picked up the bag and set it back on the chair. I laughed. "Yeah, just a tip, if you don't want a girl to look at you, the last thing you say is DON'T LOOK DON'T LOOK DON'T LOOK DON'T LOOK. " I said mocking him. "That just makes me want to look even more. Jimmy looked up at me with his hand in his wet mess of hair and smiled and bit his lip. "I mean, that's not what I meant, I meant it just makes anyone look. You know what I mean." I looked down at him and chuckled. He had a sock hanging off his ear and a shirt laying across his lap that I hadn't picked up. I grabbed the shirt to pick it up and Jimmy stood up to get up. That's when I realized his towel had fallen off a little in the tumble. For a split second I saw all of Jimmy. He had turned around as soon as he got up so I don't think he noticed. I could feel myself turn red. I turned around and put the shirt back in the bag.

Jimmy was regaining his bearings. "Yeah, I'm just a big clutz. I was really just trying to grab my razor so I could shave. I was just trying to do it quickly so I could shave before I got dressed but I guess I could have saved myself the trouble by doing it after I got dressed." He laughed.

"Are you okay? You hurt anywhere?" I asked as I refolded his clothes to put in his bag. He looked at himself all over. He was still dripping wet and looked quite amazing but I didn't want to let him see me stare.  "Other than a bruised ego, I think I am fine." He laughed. I kept myself busy putting the contents of his spilled bag back together. I cant believe I just saw what I saw. I was folding a shirt and trying to keep my cool.

Breck. This is not just any man. This is Jimmy Fallon. You cant fall for this guy. You cant develop feelings for this guy. It wont work. He is famous. You aren't. He lives in New York. You don't. Knock it off. Shake it out of your head. This is just you being starstruck. DO NOT FALL FOR HIM.

My inner monologue was taking over as I felt Jimmys hand grab mine. I looked up at him. "Hey, Breckyn, you okay? I've been trying to talk to you for the last two minutes. You looked like you're on another planet over there. You don't have to put my things back. I did it. I got it." I nodded. "Sorry, I was just trying to get this together so you can get ready. I know you have to be at the studio soon." I said.  Water was dripping off his hair down to his chest. He grabbed the shirt from me and put it in his bag. He grabbed his razor.  "Just let me get dressed and shaved and then you can get ready and I'll help you with your dressing and stuff. Be right out." He walked back into the bathroom and closed the door.

Thank God. I walked over to the bed and laid back. I put my hands on my face. I cannot believe that just happened. I just saw Jimmy, and I mean all of him. I put my hand on my cheeks. My cheeks were hot. Definitely red. My heart was beating fast. My mind was racing. I can't believe it. I don't think he saw it. I don't think he knows I saw it. I don't think he realized anything.

I let out a long breath and ran my fingers through my hair. I sat up on the bed and shook my head. I could hear Jimmy's razor in the bathroom. He was shaving. "I'm almost done in here if you wanna get your stuff together and head in here. Just let me finish shaving."

I stood up and went to the table and grabbed my clothes and shower caddy. I reached for my towel and noticed my hand trembling. I closed my eyes. My heart was still racing. I couldn't calm down after what happened. I took a deep breath.

I walked towards the door and knocked. "You decent?" I asked, my voice a little shaky.

Luckily the razor was running still. I don't think he noticed. "Yep. All dressed. You can come in while I finish." I opened the door.

Jimmy was standing in front of the mirror. He had done his hair. It was longer than it was the other night. He had it spiked up towards the front. Reminded me of how his hair was a few years ago. He was wearing his black and green plaid shirt. Left a few buttons undone towards the top. He had his sleeves rolled up over his elbow. The way he was leaning forward, I could see his chest in the mirror. He had on khaki shorts and his bright ass green shoes.

"Sit, please." He said, looking at me from the mirror. He smiled. I sat on the toilet and waited for him to finish. I watched him shave for a minute or two until he was finally wiping his face off with water. "Welp, it looks like its your turn. I left hot water for you." He helped me step in the shower and closed the curtain. "Be careful, its slippery." He said as I took my shorts off. I handed them out the curtain. I slipped a little. He caught my arm that was still out the curtain.

"It really is." I chuckled. "Whoa, you alright?" he said. "Im fine. But I need your hand to help me take my shirt off like last night." I said behind the curtain.

"Sure thing!" he reached his arm in. I guided his hand towards my arm. He grabbed it just like last night and I shimmied out. He took his arm out and called out, "Do you got the rest of it?"

I tried slipping my bra off but couldn't do it with just one arm. Shit. Shit. Shit. How was I gonna do this?

"Breckyn?" he called from the other side.

"Um, no. Actually. I cant get my bra off by myself. I don't suppose you have a way you can do that without seeing anything?" I called out. Biting my lip.

There was silence for a second or two. "Jimmy? You there?"

"Yeah. Um, hmmm. Do you still have your bottoms on?" he asked, almost nervously. It was hard to tell without seeing him.

"Yeahhhhhh.." I called out, wondering what he was thinking.

"Ok, well the only way I can do that, I would have to open the curtain, Breckyn. If you turn around and face the wall, I can undo the back and slip it off without seeing anything, but I'll have to see you in your underwear. If you aren't okay with that, that's fine. But that's the only way I can think of how to do this." He called from the other side.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I was afraid of that. I wasn't embarrassed to have him see me in my underwear. It was my scars. I have two long scars on my back and side from Mike's last night with me. I was sent to the hospital because of what he did. I almost died. I needed staples and stitches and blood transfusions. The scars left behind were horrendous. I could hide them easily under clothing, but, theres no way Jimmy wouldn't see them. I don't know if I'm ready for that but I have no choice.

"Breckyn?" Jimmy asked.

I had to think quick. I had no choice. I had to let him see them. I just hope he wont make a big deal about it. Here goes nothing.

"Yeah, that's fine. Just let me get turned around." I said, my voice shaky again. I was scared to death about what was about to happen.

"Ok, just let me know when its safe." He called out. He had no idea what was about to happen.

I turned around, took a long breath and closed my eyes. "Its safe" I called out.

I heard the curtain open.

I stood there for a second with my eyes shut. I heard Jimmy take a breath in. A quick breath. Kinda like he was trying to not gasp.

What happened next, I never would have expected.