Chapter 85. FINAL CHAPTER.

Caught up in all these lights and cameras
But look what that shit did to Hammer
God damn it, I like it
Bright lights is enticing
Look what it did to Tyson
All that money in one night?
30 mil for one fight?
Soon as all that money blows, all the pigeons take flight
Fuck the fame, keep cheating on me
What I do, I took her back, fool me twice
That's my bad, I cant even blame her for that
Enough to make me wanna murder
Momma please just get my bail
I know nobody to blame
Kurt Cobain, I did it to myself

And we're all just entertainers
And we're stupid and contagious
Now we all just entertainers
And baby its amazing I'm in this maze with you
I just cant crack your code
One day youre screaming you love me loud the next day youre so cold
One day youre here, one day youre there, one day you care
Youre so unfair
Sipping from your cup til it runneth over
Holy grail

Now I got tattoos on my body
Psycho bitches in my lobby
Got haters in the paper
Photoshoots through paparazzi
Cant even take my daughter for a walk..

I pulled into the driveway and slowly stopped rapping along before I changed the music from Jay Z back to the cd Jimmy had in at the time so he wouldn't notice that I had changed it for myself. I cut the engine and got out, grabbing the bags out of the back of the SUV and shut the trunk. I put my keys in my mouth and adjusted my purse on my shoulder as I walked towards the front door, my hands full of bags. I could hear the screams and laughter from Jax and Cooper, Drew's 4 year old twin boys as they played in the yard. I could also hear Jimmy's laughter fading in and out as well. I smiled to myself as I walked up the steps and resituated the bags so I could grab the keys and open the front door. I finally got my keys to cooperate and opened the door to find Winnie sitting on the couch watching a movie. I tossed my keys in the bowl next to the door and played with her hair as I walked past. I set the bags on the island in the kitchen and walked back towards her.

"Fern Gully, huh? This used to be my favorite movie when I was your age." Winnie nodded and looked up at me. "I found it in yours and Dad's DVD collection after you left. It was on the cartoon side so I figured it would be okay if I watched it." I smiled and leaned down, bringing my hand up to squish her lips together and gave her a loud peck, making a smacking sound when I pulled back. "Of course it is, babe." I walked back to the island and started unpacking the groceries and putting them away. I caught a glance at the clock on the wall and leaned back to call out to Winnie. "I have about an hour before I have to take you to Mom's so you might want to get dressed and packed and all that." Winnie turned her head to the side without taking her eyes away from the screen, just like her father does. "I'm already packed but I'll change right before we leave if that's okay. Jax and Coop are outside playing with Dad and I don't want to get dirty when they come back in." I nodded and closed the pantry and grabbed the last bag and headed down the hallway. "That's fine, babe." I was walking down when I noticed that one of our stands was knocked over with the dirt spilling out of the planter. I groaned as I leaned down to pick it up and ran my fingers over two distinct scuff marks on the hardwood.

"THOMAS ANDREW FALLON!" I hollered and I heard Winnie mumble "Uh oh" and pause the tv as Thomas's bedroom door opened and he walked out of his bedroom and stood in the doorway. "What did I do?" He said innocently as he pulled at the bottom of his Red Sox t shirt and leaned against the door jam. I looked into his deep blue green eyes and sighed. Thomas bit his lip and played with the bottom of his shirt some more before he batted those beautiful eyes at me. God, this boy looked just like his father when he was trying to get out of trouble but it was a good thing he didn't have his father's eyes or I would have melted, easily. I tried to ignore that and pointed to the planter and the scuffs. "Oh, those eyes only work on your father, Thomas. Nice try though. This house was clean and in order when I left it two hours ago. What happened?" Thomas looked from the stand to the scuff then to the planter. I softened my face and grabbed his hand and rubbed the back of it lightly. "I'm not mad necessarily, I'm just disappointed." I looked into my son's face as Winnie made her way into the hallway too. Thomas looked over at her and then to me and smiled. "I didn't do that." He said, laughing slightly. I tilted my head and lowered my eyes slightly. "What do you mean you didn't do that? Those are your scooter marks, aren't they?" Thomas nodded at me. "That's from my scooter but I didn't do it this time, Mom, promise. I don't even have my scooter right now." I leaned back and put my hands on my knees as I stayed knelt in front of him. "Well, if you didn't do this, then who did?" Thomas looked from me to his sister and they both started laughing. Winnie came up and put her hand on my shoulder and leaned in my face. "Do you really have to ask?" I closed my eyes and nodded before turning back to Thomas. "Of course. I'm sorry for thinking it was you Thomas. I just saw the wheels and jumped to conclusions. Forgive me?" Thomas nodded and walked forward giving me a hug and a kiss. "Its okay, Mom. I would have yelled at me too." I laughed and ruffled his already chaotic brown hair. "I love you. Go back to playing Mario." He smiled and ran a hand through his hair, messing it up even worse and walked back into his bedroom and unpaused his game. I turned back to Winnie. "Thank you for sticking up for your brother. I love you." Winnie smiled and gave me a quick kiss. "Love you too, Mom." I watched her walk away before I stood up and walked towards the side door. I opened the French doors and saw two scooters leaning against the side of the house, the handlebars far too high to be used by toddlers or smaller children. I shook my head in defeat.