Chapter 18

Jimmy walked into the house carrying me. I was still wrapped around him. Jimmy was stronger than I thought. I grabbed a hold of his face and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Jimmy let out a  soft groan. He bit my lip softly and I felt his tongue start to explore my mouth. I could feel my heart beating faster with each kiss. Jimmy pulled his lips away and looked me in my eyes.  He whispered in my ear "Where's your bedroom?" 

I pointed behind me and to the left. Jimmy immediately walked into the bedroom and closed the door. Luckily, the bed had not been taken out of the room yet. He sat me down on the bed and grabbed a hold of my face and took me into the deepest, most passionate kiss I had ever had in my life. His lips tasted like mint again. Just like they did that night at the airport.  He climbed onto the bed and hovered over me. I bit his lip and ran my hand down his chest.  He let out a soft low raspy moan. We were both soaking wet, but I really could care less at this point. 

"I missed you so much" Jimmy said as he pulled away from the kiss. He looked me in the eyes. "I couldn't stand to be away from you. I missed your face." He kissed my cheeks. "I missed your beautiful blue eyes." He kissed my eyelids. "I missed you yelling at me." He kissed my neck right below my right ear. Ugh. That's my weak spot.  My hands began exploring. I brought my hands up to his plaid shirt. I looked him in the eyes and began to unbutton his shirt, slowly undoing one button at a time until his chest and stomach were fully exposed. Rainwater was dripping down from his hair and face down his chest. I stared at his body for a few seconds before ripping his shirt off of him. I flipped him over onto his back so that he was laying on the bed and I was straddling him. I grabbed his hands and put them above his head. Jimmy looked me in the eyes and smiled. I kissed his forehead, moving slowly to his eyebrows, I kissed both and slowly traced his face with my lips. I could hear Jimmy's breathing quicken.  I took my tongue and lightly kissed his neck, making my way to his adams apple. I gave it a slow kiss and moved quickly along his colarbone. Jimmy moaned with every kiss. He tried to free his hands from mine but I wouldn't let him. I lightly bit his neck and I could hear him take a quick hiss of breath in. He was trying as hard as he could to let his hands free from mine, but I wouldn't let him. I laughed at him as I ran my lips down his wet, hard, chest. I kissed each peck and down his happy trail. 

Jimmy finally wiggled his hands out of mine and pulled me back up to his lips. He flipped us back over as he began unbuttoning my shirt. He did this quickly and threw my shirt over into the corner of the bedroom. He stopped kissing me long enough to give me the once over. "You're so beautiful" He put his hands on my hips and just stared at me, running his hands up and down my body. His touch gave me goosebumps. I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Shut up and kiss me, Fallon." I took my bra off and threw it over my shoulder. "Oh my god..." he said as I grabbed his hands off of my hips and placed them on my chest. I grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him into a sloppy wet kiss. I kissed my way back down his chest and stomach and stopped at his shorts. I looked him in the eyes and undid the button. 

"Are you sure about this?" He asked. I responded by nodding and reaching my hands down his pants..

Just then I heard the front door open. Shit. I heard Jake and Matt laughing about something as they came into the house. I was too caught up into the moment to even think about them coming back. Jimmy moaned "keep going, Breck." Apparently, Jimmy was caught up in the moment as well, because he clearly didn't hear the boys. I sat up immediately, accidently throwing Jimmy onto the floor. "Whoa, Breck, whats wrong? Are we moving too fast? Talk to me?" I scrambled out of bed and searched for my bra.

"Don't you hear my brother out there?" I said as just then Jake hollered through the house "Brecks? Where ya at?"  Shit. Shit. Shit.  

"I'm in my bedroom, changing. DON'T COME IN!" I yelled out the door. "Ew, alright Brecks, don't have to tell me twice" I hear right outside of my bedroom door then I hear footsteps walking away. I covered my breasts with my hands and helped Jimmy off the floor. "Help me find my bra!" I whispered to him. He looked around the room, his face bright red. He ran to the corner of my room and threw me my bra. I quickly put it on and walked over to the other side of the room and threw him his plaid shirt. He threw me mine and we quickly got dressed.  Jimmy spun in the circle and asked "what do I do, Breck?" I couldn't help but laugh at him. He had a huge bulge in his pants. I looked down and said 'well you gotta get rid of that." He looked down and reached down his pants and tucked himself up into the wasteband of his boxers. "I'm sorry" he whispered.  "Don't be, we can take care of that problem some other time." I winked at him.