Chapter 49

"Someone asked for consult?" I heard as the door opened. I opened my eyes and laughed as I saw Breckyn walk in the room wearing a white lab coat. She had her hair pulled back and black rimmed glasses on. That's weird. Her contacts must be messing with her. She rarely wears her glasses. She closed the door behind her and leaned against it. I looked her up and down.

"Why on earth are you in wearing a lab coat and where did you get it?" I couldn't help but chuckle as she looked down at herself. She was wearing her black heels from the wedding. She shrugged. "I took it from Drew's office earlier. She asked me to come in here and check on you for her real fast so I figured I might as well doctor it up." She said as she fidgeted with the doorknob before walking towards me. She slowly sauntered up to me. She unbuttoned the first two buttons on her coat and pulled out a stethoscope. She placed it to my chest.

"My, my, my, Mr. Fallon, your heart is beating a little fast there, now isn't it?" She said as she moved the scope around. "Are you experiencing any dizziness or excitement spells?" she asked looking into my eyes. I leaned my head back and looked up at the ceiling clearing my throat. "Maybe just a little bit." I said, trying to concentrate on the tiles on the ceiling instead of trying to look down her coat. It was really hard to look away from her right now.

"You okay? You seemed a little flushed, Mr. Fallon." God, she knows I love it when she calls me that. "I.. uh... I feel a little flushed yeah." She took the stethoscope off and put it on the tray next to my bed and pushed it away. She put her hand to my forehead. "Oh wow. You're really hot. There's only one way to cool you off." I looked at her as she rubbed my forehead and took her hand away. She let one more button come undone. I could see her breasts start to peek out from behind the lapels. I felt my breathing hitch. "Oh yeah? What's that?" I asked as she walked towards me and ran her hand down my arms and onto my blanket. "We have to remove all the extra layers we can." She slowly grasped the blanket and pulled it off of me. Then she grabbed my pants and slipped those off too, leaving me in my black boxers on the bed. 

Breckyn walked slowly up to me and feels my forehead again. "Ohhh no.. I don't think that was enough. I'm afraid these are going to have to go too." She flipped her hand under the waistband of my boxers and slowly removed those as well, letting her nails lightly graze the inside of my thighs as she removed them. I looked up at her and swallowed down a gulp, then taking in shallow breathes letting my breath hitch with each inhalation. "Are you feeling shortness of breath, Mr. Fallon? Any chest pains, dizziness?" She asked as she rubbed her hands down my legs. 

"My breathing has gotten a little shallow, it's a little foggy right now in my head, and I'm still feeling lightheaded and hot. There's no more layers to remove though, so how are we going to fix this Doctor?"

"Well, the lightheadedness is most likely from the blood rushing to your extremities. One extremity in particular, from the looks of it." She said glancing up from my legs. I gulped again and looked down and then up to her raising my eyebrow. "Is there anything that can be done to reverse this condition, Doctor? I'm experiencing some discomfort right now."

Breckyn smiled. "I have just the prescription for what is ailing you Mr. Fallon." She started unbuttoning the rest of her lab coat. I watched her fingers slowly, teasingly let the lapels open. She watched my face as she continued undressing. She let the coat fall open and I felt myself take a shaky breath in. I leaned my head back and looked at the ceiling and falling back on my elbows. "Good god." I whispered as  I looked back at Breckyn. She was wearing nothing but the coat, lacy black bottoms and her black heels. I let my eyes explore her perfect body. My eyes lingered on the scars for a second as I smiled to myself, remembering back to the first night I saw her in that exact same way. "Jesus Brecks." I let the breathy exclamation escape past my lips as I brought my hand up to the inside of her thigh and started making the familiar journey up. My hands have a second nature when she is before me in this way. I know every inch of her body and my hands know exactly what to do. I licked my lips and bit my bottom lip as I let my fingers trace their way up her inner thigh.

Breckyn smacked my hand. "No no no, I'll be the one giving the examinations today, Mr. Fallon. Just sit back and relax."  She gently pushed me back against the pillow as she took her hair out of her pony tail, letting her brown ringlets fall, framing her face perfectly. I laughed. "oh oh oh... yes ma'am." I said putting my hands behind my head and laying back, still letting my eyes wander her perfect body. 

She shifted her weight as she slipped the black lace down her golden brown legs. She stood back up to slip them off and threw them at me, the black lace crumpling onto a ball under my chin. I grinned and picked them up, spinning them on my finger. Breckyn smiled as she bent her leg up and went to take off her heels. 

"No. Leave them on." I said as I watched her saunter towards me. She grabbed my hands and put my hand through the leg hole and wrapping the panties around the bedrail, grabbing my other hand and putting it through the available opening, then tying the material together in a knot, leaving my hands tied to the bed.