Chapter 40

I was driving home from the hotel when I got a text message from Breckyn. "Be prepared to do some major ass kissing if you plan on making up any time soon." I smiled to myself. I knew exactly what to do. I took a left at the next stop light and stopped at our favorite corner store. 

I walked into the store and headed for the frozen food aisle. I grabbed a pint her favorite ice cream, which is chocolate chip cookie dough and then headed towards the check out. I stopped in the snack aisle and grabbed a bag of beef jerky. Lately Breckyn has been on a sweet and salty kick. She's gonna love this. At least, I hope she will. 

I grabbed her a water and myself a coke, paid and walked back to the truck. I was right by the house and within minutes I was home. I put the truck in park and turned off the engine. I was whistling a song that was on my radio before pulling in. I grabbed the bag of goodies and walked up to the door. 

I was still whistling as I put the keys in. "Brecks? I got something for you." I called out as I opened the door. I put my keys on the end table and shut the door behind me. I let out a low whistle when I saw the trail of clothes leading to the bedroom. "Brecks?" I called out putting the ice cream and jerky on the kitchen counter. "Where are you?" I said as I looked in the bathroom. Not in there. "I'm in the bedroom." She said as I walked back into the hallway.

Hmm. She must have changed out of her clothes and into something clean I thought as I opened the bedroom door. My mouth dropped at the sight before me. I had to say, whatever thoughts I had of making up, certainly didn't lead to what was before me.

Breckyn was laying on the bed, facing the door, completely nude. She was propped up on the pillows and she had that sparkle in her eyes. She was giving me the look. The same look she always has when she wants me. I love that look. I lived for that look. I slowly walked in and closed the door. I let my eyes travel down her beautiful body as I walked towards her. I could tell she was self conscious about being this pregnant but to me, she couldn't look sexier if she tried. She pointed at me. "Take off your pants." I smiled a half smile and said "I thought you were mad at me?"

Breckyn stood up and grabbed a hold of me by my shirt. "James Fallon, I'm naked, I'm pregnant and these hormones are making me want to dothings, and we haven't had sex in a little while. I'm standing here and I'm saying yes. Do you really want to stand here talking about how pissed I am or do you LITERALLY want to Take. Off. Your. Pants?"

"I think the pants thing... I want to do the pants thing." I licked up lips as I took in her body once more. God, she really turns me on. "Damn you, you really turn me on."  I said as I put my hands to my waistband. "Ive been gone too long." I whispered as I looked her in the eyes. "Gonna find out what this house is made of. Its been too many nights since its felt us make love. Lets rock this house, baby." I undid my jeans before pushing them down my hips and kicking them off as I climbed in the bed over the top of her. "I hope these bricks and boards can take it but I wont be surprise if we leave this house in a pile of rubble. I'm gonna love you baby, take your right here and now." I said I held my body above hers so her the baby belly wouldn't interfere. "I love you Breckyn.." I whispered breathlessly as I held myself above her. Breckyn ran her hands down my shoulders and biceps. 

"Then show me" she said as she takes me down to her and pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss. Breckyn started tugging on my shirt so I pulled away and swiftly took it off and threw it across the room. Goose bumps covered my torso as she ran her fingertips over it freely. I hissed softly when they ran over my happy trail. Breckyn put her hand in my boxers and raised her eyesbrows like a come and get me look.. I bent down a little further and brought her in for a kiss. I sucked on her bottom lip before slipping my tongue in I moved a half inch closer to her. "Touch me" I whispered as I let go of her lips. Before I knew what was happening, Breckyn had already pushed me onto my back and straddled my hips. She was working her hips against mine as I ran my hands up to cup her breasts.