Chapter 74

"Okay, the coast is clear. You're free to come in, J." Breckyn finally called from inside our bedroom after about 20 minutes or so. I had spent that time checking the exposure of the pictures I had taken, taking out red-eye, adjusting the color, technical things like that. I jumped to my feet excitedly and damn near dropped the camera when I opened the door. "Holy..." I got out as I took in the sight of Breckyn lying on the bed in what could arguably be one of my favorite outfits. Breckyn had pulled her hair into a couple loose braids, pulled under my favorite Yankees cap. She had a classic pinstripe jersey on with only two buttons done. I let my eyes dance up her body from her toes up her perfectly toned, perfectly bronzed long legs. My eyes stopped on the bottom of the jersey, pausing on a pair of black lace boyshorts. I lightly bit the inside of my cheek to keep from letting anything out of my mouth as she turned to her side, letting the jersey fall open slightly. "God." I said softly, hopefully under my breath as I let my gaze fall on her bare skin where her navy brazier once was, just barely covered by the lapel of the jersey. I swallowed hard as Breckyn grinned up at me, wiggling her eyebrows. "I take it you like the outfit? I mean, you're over there half mumbling obscenities. That's either a good sign or a bad one but I'm choosing to believe its good."

I slowly shook my head. "Good doesn't begin to touch how insane this outfit is. Good isn't even in the same ballpark, pun intended. Hell, Good isn't even in the same universe. This outfit is... exquisite to say the least. I can't articulate how much I love this outfit, but if I may? Where did you get a Yankees jersey on such short notice? Because I know you didn't have one beforehand. Isnt it like.. blasphemous for a Sox fan to even be wearing Yankee pinstripes? How is your skin not burning right now?" I chuckled as Breckyn rolled over so she was laying on her stomach with her legs in the air. She bit her lip as I read the back. I pointed at it and squinted. "Whoa. Is that...." Breckyn nodded as I walked up and touched the material. It was an authentic jersey like the players wear except it said Fallon on the back with the number 17. "Holy cow, Brecks. You got a customized jersey?! Those are crazy expensive and you're not even a Yankees fan!" Breckyn coyly smiled up at me and shook her head. "Oh no, this isn't my jersey. This is yours. I got it for you for an early wedding gift and when we decided to do this little shoot today I decided that it would make for a pretty sexy picture for you if I wore your teams jersey and some black bottoms. Then I figured it would up the sexiness if it were YOUR jersey. But it was crazy expensive so be careful when you go to games with your beer and hotdogs, huh?" She said as she stood up and rubbed my chest with her hand.

"I'll do my best to keep it pristine, luv, but you didn't have to do that, you know?" Breckyn nodded and looked down at the floor, slightly smiling to herself. Her chestnut bangs fell into eyes and she lightly puffed out some air to move them to the side. I watched, taking in every move she made, slightly rubbing her left foot on the calf of her right leg. "I know I didn't, but I wanted to, so live with it." She looked up, a sassiness in her eyes that I rarely got to witness but was rather fond of. She lightly patted my chest as she turned and walked to the closet. "But, you're wrong. I did get myself a Yankees jersey." She opened the door and pulled out a smaller jersey and put it up to her chest, turning it around so I could see the back. Hers was adorned with the number 10 and I couldn't help but beam at the name on the back. Fallon.

I closed my eyes and chuckled lightly. "It made me throw up in my mouth a little to purchase myself a damn Yankees jersey but I thought it would make for cute Save the Dates if we wanted." I opened my eyes and reached for her jersey, feeling the silky material in my hands. "That's why you got the number 10. I was going to ask but that would be cute jerseys with our shared last name and wedding date on the back? I like it but I also know that this is also an authentic jersey. I bet you did throw up a little, you had to have spent an arm and a leg on those." Breckyn scoffed as she put the jersey back in the closet and reached for two more significantly smaller jerseys. "More like I sold my entire body because I bought four of them. I got two for the kids. Winnie's is this one." She held up a cute little jersey with the number 20. "And this one is Little Dude's." She held up a very tiny jersey with the number 15 on it. I grabbed them from her and held them up, looking at them. These were adorable. I pouted my bottom lip out. "So we're the wedding date and they are the year? This is so stinking cute its almost sickening." Breckyn smiled and wrapped her arms around me. "So you like it then?" I pulled her in closer and lifted my hat off her head, kissing her on her forehead. "I kind of love it, Brecks. It's amazing. Thank you." She softly smiled against my chest and I felt her leave a soft peck just below my collarbone on one of her favorite places, a random freckle. "You're welcome, babe." She muffled into the bare skin above the V in my shirt. "You didn't have to get me a gift. This photoshoot was gift enough, baby." I softly whispered into her hair. Breckyn looked up and grabbed the hat out of my hand, slipping it back over her messy braids. "I know but like I said, I did it and you're gonna live with it AND you're gonna like it. Now, speaking of your real wedding gift, let's do the damn thing." She said excitedly as she gave me a quick peck on the lips before jumping and tossing herself in the middle of the bed.