Chapter 5

Jimmy was still singing to the song when he turned the truck off as he pulled into the driveway. "Well, Home Sweet Home!" He said as he jumped out of the truck and ran over to my side. I snapped out of my day dream when he closed his door. He opened my door and offered me his hand. "Be careful, I don't want you hurting yourself getting out. I know your arm is probably really tender."

I grabbed his hand and jumped down. "Jimmy, I'm a country girl. I can make jumping out of a pick up look fancy." He laughed as I twirled around with his arm. "That you do. Come on, lets get settled inside." He let go of my hand and leaned into the truck to grab his bag and mine.

"Are you still dizzy or anything? Hows your head?" He asked as we walked into the lobby. Thankfully, no one was around except a security guard or else I feared Jimmy would be recognized in mere seconds.

"I'm really okay. I just need to take a few Tylenol and eat then hit the hay. I'm exhausted." I pressed the elevator door open, we entered, and then I pressed 20 and we were on our way.

"I know, I'm getting pretty tired myself but I am starving. I tell ya what? How about I order a pizza? My treat." He said as I opened the door to my room. I walked into the room first. I set my purse down on the little table that sat next to the door and nodded in agreement. Jimmy looked around the room and set his bag on the chair next to the window. He pulled out his phone and said "Great, I know a great little pizza place open 24 hours near here. Its literally the best pizza you will ever have." He pulled up a number and walked towards the window looking out it. "Hey Frank, whats up pal? Hey, I was wondering if you could possibly make a pie for me and have it sent to my hotel room? Oh yeah, cool! Thanks!"

I was busy taking my pjs out of my suitcase and getting out my medicine from my purse. Jimmy turned around and mouthed "Pepperoni okay?" I nodded yes. "Yeah, just do the usual. Thanks man, here's the address." Jimmy turned back around and gave the guy the address. "Cool, see ya in a bit my man." Jimmy hung up the phone and turned towards me. "It'll be here in 30. You are gonna love this pizza." He walked over towards me as I headed towards the bathroom with my pajamas. "Do you need help? Its going to be difficult to change with one arm."

I turned back around and said "I don't really change in front of strangers. I have a lot of scars and stuff, and.. well.. I barely know you Jimmy." Jimmy put up his hands and said "No, no, no. I can help you without having to see. Just trust me. I've had to help people in and out of costumes my whole career. I won't see anything I promise." He held his hand out for my pajamas and gave me a half smile. "Just trust me Breckyn."

I gave him a long look and then handed over my clothes. "Alright, Fallon, If I am going to be staying with you in the same room for a few days, I guess you get to earn my trust. Now, how do we do this?" Jimmy smiled and walked towards the door. "Just walk into the bathroom and step into the shower and close the curtain. Ill be on the other side." I did what I was told. "Now take off what you can for right now." I looked down, took off my shoes, slid my jeans down with a little effort out of my left arm. It hurt my right arm a little bit but I could do it. "ok, I have my shoes and pants off but that's all I can get one handed." I called out. Jimmy stuck his arm in but had his face pointing towards the wall. "Hand me the shoes and pants." I placed my shoes in his hand and my pants over his arm. He took his arm back out and I heard him set the clothes down. "Now, can you slip you shirt off you good arm and put it over your head to where all you have to pull out is your bad arm?" he called back out. "Yeah, I think so." I tried this. I slipped my left arm out of the sleeve and wiggled the sleeve over my head and took my head out of the shirt as well and rested it on my bandaged arm. "Ok, got it."

"Ok, I am going to reach my arm back in. I want you to guide my hand to the shirt. I'll grab a hold of it and slip it off the other arm. I won't see anything I promise. Okay?" He called back. "Yes." I said. Jimmy's arm appeared at the end of the curtain. I grabbed his hand with my good arm and placed it on the neck hole of my shirt. He grabbed a hold and pulled tight. I slipped my bad arm out with relative ease and very little pain. Jimmy took his hand out.  I was now half naked in a shower with Jimmy Fallon standing on the other side of the curtain. I never imagined this happening in real life. I laughed.