Chapter thirty nine.

*COMMENT WHILE YOU READ PLS*

work has been so good, it gets me out the house and funnily enough it makes me happy. Today is one of my days off, so the boys and I decided to go down to the beach for the day. We all got into the van and beau drove us there.

After being there for less that half an hour, crowds of girls appeared on the beach knowing the boys were here. At first it was only a couple of people but more people kept appearing, we all had to stand up because we would have got stood on. Luke gripped my hand tightly and we tried to escape the crowd, girls were pushing and showing to get closer to the boys. I was scared, scared I was going to get hurt or someone else was going to get hurt. As the boys moved, so did the crowd of girls.

"Don't let go of my hand" luke said to me as we walked through the people, but as he said that girls were trying to grab onto him. So I was struggling to keep a hold of him, I could hear girls shouting my name wanting me to turn round but I knew I couldn't because I would lose Luke.

I could feel myself starting to panic, I was surrounded my people and I felt like i couldn't breathe.

"Chelsea, can we get a selfie?" Girls were screaming from behind me.

I felt my hand slip from lukes, I was alone. I was stuck in this crowd of people by myself and I couldn't see any of the boys. Everyone around me was pushing and shoving and it was giving me high anxiety, I could feel the tears building up in my eyes, and my hands shaking like mad. From the corner of my eye I could see the boys getting into the van, but luke was stood near it looking around quickly. He must have spotted me, as he ran into the crowd and grabbed my hand tightly and quickly pulled me out. We both got into the van, luke pulled me onto his lap and I sobbed into his shoulder.

"You're okay baby" he said, rubbing my back.

"I lost you" I whispered.

"I'm sorry" he sighed.

As we tried to drive away, the crowd of girls surrounded the van, banging on the windows. Luke and I were sat right next to the window, and I was still on his lap.

'LUKE I LOVE YOU' girls screamed, as they banged on the window next to us.

"Right, go and sit with James, I'm going to quickly open the window and ask them to step back. I don't want anyone getting hurt" luke said.

I quickly slid off lukes lap and over into the middle seat, James wrapped his arm around me as luke opened the window and as he did the screams got louder.

"Guys, please step back from the car. We don't want any of you getting hurt" luke shouted so they could all hear. Everyone stepped back slightly and beau started the car, we drove slowly at first. Trying not to hurt anyone and when we got onto the main road we drove quickly home.

Once we were in the house, I went straight up to bed and slept for a couple of hours and when I woke up I went down to the boys who were all sat with unhappy faces.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting down on the floor infront of lukes feet.

"Have you been on twitter?" He asked.

I shook my head and instantly took my phone out my pocket, before I could even unlock it Luke took it from my hand and tried to hide it from me. It made me uneasy.

"Luke what is it?" I asked, my time angry slightly.

"It's nothing" he smiled.

"Give me my phone then" I said, holding my hand out for him to give me it.

He sighed and placed it in my hand, I unlocked it and went onto the twitter app. I scrolled through timeline, as my heart sank into my chest.

'Chelsea is such a bitch, she didn't even stop for a photo with me'

'She ignored me, rude bitch'

'She was basically showing off being with the boys'

'She deliberately sat on lukes knee to piss us off'

'Shes so ugly in real life'

'Luke deserves so much better'

I could feel the tears building up in my eyes, I dropped my phone and walked to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and slid my back down in as tears poured down my face. I've felt so strong these past few weeks, but this has broke me.

I'm no longer as strong as I was.

------------------------------------

I'm vvv sorry for not uploading in a while, I hit writers block😕

*disclaimer*

I'm not saying any of the boys fans are like this!! Because I know for a fact we are the nicest people ever😏 I just used it as an idea👼

Comment what you think is going to happen?!

ily's💓

- stevie