chapter thirty five.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT WHILE YOU READ:))

Luke and I have been talking more than we had been, it's a start I guess. we have to work on things. Jai and I have gotten a lot closer recently, we are always together and I think it bothers luke but he doesn't say anything.

Jai and I went out for lunch together today, and he stopped and spoke to a few fans. When we were home I went for a shower, which are still my favourite things. They allow me to think, without being disturbed. Once I was out the shower, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I opened it slightly and was greeted by Luke.

"What?" I asked, trying to hide my body with my towel.

"Why is everyone saying you and Jai are dating?" He said handing me his phone, his eyes watery.

I stared at the twitter feed, confused. The boys fans were going mad, I walked over to the sink where my phone was sat and unlocked, going onto my twitter and scrolling through my mentions.

'Are you dating Jai?'

'I thought you were lukes girlfriend?'

'Slut'

'You just used luke'

I stared at my phone in shock, then realising I was still basically naked infront of luke.

"Give me two seconds" I said, he nodded and shut the door behind himself. I quickly threw on some clothes, and putting my hair up into a ponytail out of the way.

I headed down stairs, and all the boys were sat together. I sat down near luke and Jai and we began talking about the situation.

"Why do people think you're dating anyways?" Beau asked.

"Someone got a photo of us together earlier, eating lunch" Jai sighed.

"Seriously? That's it? All we done was have lunch together man" I said, confused about the whole situation.

"Well you have to say you're not dating" luke butted in, I knew this was killing him. I could read him like a book.

"I'll tweet it" Jai said, taking out his phone.

'@JaiBrooks1: Chelsea and I are NOT dating, we're just good friends okay? Stop with the drama and chill (: '

"Chelsea can I talk to you?" Luke asked.

"Sure" I said, we both stood up and walked outside.

"Do I tweet to say we're not dating?" He sighed, sounding like he was about to burst into tears.

"No luke", I didn't want things between luke and I to be over. He is the love of my life.

"So we're okay?!" He said, his head shooting up.

"I didn't say that" I said awkwardly.

"Please chels, I need you to forgive me" he pleaded.

I sighed, pacing lengths of the patio. I wanted to forgive him, but I knew I shouldn't because of how badly he hurt me and how badly it ended.

"It's been so long, so long since I last held you, since I last kissed you and it's killing me. Its not fun watching your 'girlfriend' talk to everyone but you, I'm sorry. I've never been so sorry in all my life. Beau told me that to make you fall back in love with me I needed to make you laugh, but everytime you laugh I'm the one who falls more and more in love. If you love someone you should never hurt them, and I know that now. I was an idiot, I've never been more of an idiot and I'm truly sorry. I care about your feelings a lot more than I care about my own Chelsea, I need you. I want you. I need to be forgiven, please?" Luke said, shouting almost. His eyes were full of sadness.

"I don't need to 'fall back in love' with you luke, I've never stopped loving you. But when I found out what you done, it hurt like hell. It was unbearable, the one person who I trusted with everything ruined that trust? The one person who I cared most about didn't seen to give a damn about me? You're all I've ever wanted and you're all I really have but somewhere in my head it's telling me to not forgive you I'm sorry" I said, getting upset.

Luke punched the table next to him, I knew all of this was putting a lot of stress on him.

I blinked, allowing the tears to fall down my face, I miss him. I miss him more than anything but I know he's done wrong and I can't deal with it. I sat down on one of the chairs next to luke.

"I just want to go home" I sighed.

"What?! Why?" Luke asked, sounding surprised at what I said.

"I want to go back to Australia luke" I said again.

"Please don't" he said looking at me.

"I can't anyway, I don't have the money right now" I told him, wiping my eyes.

Luke pulled me over by the shoulder and hugged me tightly and I still got the same feeling I did when we first met, that butterfly sensation in your stomach. That's what he does to me.

I sighed, because I know I'm going to forgive him because I can't stay mad at him. The way he looked at me, it made me feel guilty for ever reacting because those eyes, those gorgeous eyes make it difficult for me to ever be angry at him.

"I love you" he's said.

"I love you too" I replied, before lukes lips crashed into mine and that feeling came back. The butterflies in my stomach. I knew it was still there, it was just hidden for a while.

"From now on we're honest right?" He smiled.

I nodded, but then remembering my kiss with Jai. Should I tell him? Will that ruin what we just got back? I don't want to hide it from him but I don't want to fuck everything up like I usually do.

"Luke, I need to tell you something" I hesitated.

"What is it?" He asked, half smiling.

"Jai and I? We urm, kissed" I blurted out, then instantly regretting it as his face dropped.

"What?"

"I'm really sorry, it wasn't intentional I promise" I tried to reassure him.

"You kissed him?" Luke asked in shock.

"No, not really he kissed me? And I guess I didn't pull away instantly" I stuttered, becoming anxious about the whole situation.

"When?" Luke asked.

"A while ago, it wasn't recent I promise and I promise nothing went on between us apart from that. I told him I didn't feel that way and he knows that"

Luke nodded his head, his face was giving away that he was pissed off. I can always tell when he is, I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed. What has everything come to these past few weeks? Why is everything so complicated?

------------------------------------

Hi y'all👼

New chapter bc it's been basically forever!! Comment what u thing and vote🙆

How do you think the next chapter will be? Will luke just forget about it or will shit go down? Lmaoo.

#GotCakeTour in 3 days omfg😭😭

ily's💘

- Stevie