chapter twenty nine

Remember to hover over your favourite parts and comment what you think!!

*Chelseas POV*

"Why did you cut yourself again?"

His words crashed into me like rocks, my heart started racing and I didn't know what to say.

"Well? Why Chelsea?" His tone of voice was scaring me slightly.

"I, I haven't luke?" I lied.

"Don't bullshit me" he shouted, standing up from the bed and walking into the centre of the room.

"I saw your arms Chelsea, so don't fucking lie to me" he said, lowering his voice slightly.

I sat quietly on the end of his bed, trying to figure out what to say. When luke is angry he's hard to communicate with.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

I didn't reply.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He shouted, loudly.

"How was I supposed to tell you luke?" I said quietly.

He sighed loudly and rested his head on the wall.

"I'd rather hurt myself than hurt you" I shouted slightly, tears were now running down my face.

"Well I'd rather you didn't hurt either of us but I guess that's not an option now is it" he shouted at me.

I cried into my hands, arguing with luke was the worst thing I could do. I hated it, arguing with the person you love more than anything hurts like hell.

"When did you first do it again?" He asked.

I wiped my eyes and looked up at him, his top was off now and he had his hands behind his head.

"When?" He shouted.

"A couple days after you left" I sniffed.

Luke walked to the wall and punched it with full force, he walked out the room and down the stairs. I curled up on lukes bed and cried. I buried my head in my arms and tried to block out the world, the temptation to cut myself was there but I knew I couldn't.

I quietly walked to the bathroom, locking the door behind me and sliding my back down it. I cried into my knees, but now I was struggling to breathe. All the sadness I'd been holding in for a few days all decided to attack me all at once. My body ached with sadness.

I stood up from the floor and walked over to the toilet, forcing myself to throw up. I collapsed into a heap on the floor, crying harder than before. Someone began knocking on the door, quietly at first and then they were practically punching it.

"Open the door Chelsea" luke said.

"Leave me alone luke" I cried.

"Open the door" he shouted, sounding worried.

I slowly got up from the floor and opened the door, luke grabbed my body and brung it close to his.

"What did you do?" He basically screamed at me.

"Nothing" I said quietly.

"Don't lie to me" he lowered his voice.

"I'm not lying" I cried.

"Let me see" he said, grabbing my arms and rolling my sleeves up.

"Stop it" I shouted at him.

My legs buckled from under me and I fell to my knees.

"Chelsea get up" luke said, trying to pull me to my feet.

"Leave me alone" I sobbed.

"Get off" I shouted louder than expected.

"What the fuck is going on?" I heard beau shout, then emerge from his room.

"Stay out of it beau" luke shouted.

I pulled my knees close to my chest and hid my face, I cried violently into my knees and tried to catch my breath. Beau and Luke continued to shout at each other, but I blocked out the sound.

"Hey, shh Chelsea come here" beau said, pulling me into his chest.

"He's gone" he whispered.

I lifted my head and opened my eyes. It was just me and beau.

"What happened?" He said softly.

I squeezed my eyes shut allowing the tears to fall again, beau helped me stand up and walked me to his room. We sat down on his bed, he tried to talk to me but I didn't respond and I think he got he hint. He stopped talking and got into bed.

"Get in" he said

I nodded my head and climbed into beaus bed, I stuck to the other side of the bed as much as I could until beau pulled me over into a tight hug.

"It's okay" he cooed.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but the thoughts in my head were too distracting.

After about 2 hours of lying in bed, I crept out of head bed. Being careful not to wake him. I peered my head round lukes door, he wasn't there. So I tiptoed down the stairs quickly, he was sat on the sofa in the dark. I walked over to him and sat down not to close to him.

"Luke?" I said quietly.

He didn't respond, and I got frustrated. I pulled at my hair and put my head in my hands.

"Luke please listen to me, whenever I thought nothing mattered I remembered you. Right now out of everyone on the planet the only person I want to talk to is you, and you're not helping. Talking to you makes me forget that I'm not okay. You're the reason I'm still hanging on luke, you're my fucking reason for living and If you hate me I don't see the point in living, I can't see my future being bright without you in it." I screamed, running out of breath on my last sentence.

"Sometimes I trace the tiny scars on my wrists and wonder who the fuck am I and why did I do this because when I was 5 years old a bruise was the end of the world but now I'm here making slits in my skin? I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry luke but I needed something to numb the pain, the pain of losing everyone I love so fast. We all go a little mad sometimes don't we? Please luke I need you to talk to me because I'm slowly giving up" I screamed again.

We both sat in silence while I tried to catch my breath.

"Don't you ever, ever give up you hear me?" Luke said, staring at the floor.

"The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die so very badly, and you're the reason why I continued fighting. You, luke brooks. You're my reason for continuing" I said, breaking on the last word.

Luke sighed loudly and stood up, I was frightened, frightened of losing him I guess. Because if I lose him, I lose everything.

"Please luke, you're all I want. You're all I have" I pleaded, I stood up and walked towards him, but he still didn't respond. The tears filled my eyes and I went to walk away but I was pulled back. Luke held me tightly in his arms, this is the safest I've felt all night.

"Please don't be angry at me, because when you're angry at me I don't know what to do" I sobbed.

"I love you" he said softly, kissing my head.

"I love you too"

"Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurts?" He asked.

I nodded my head, because what he said was the most accurate thing I had ever heard. I loved him with all my heart, I love him more than anything in the entire world.

----------------------------------------------

This will be my last upload of this week, since I have uploaded 3 times in a row ((which even I'm surprised at lmaoo)) so could we try get this to 20K reads before my next upload?:)

You can also, tweet/dm me what you think of my story!! @wowlukefeels