chapter nineteen

* 1 week later*

When i woke up this morning all the boys were rather quiet, they didn't say much and they were acting suspiciously. I walked into the kitchen and noticed i had walked straight into one of Luke and Jais arguments.

"you better fucking do it" Jai shouted at his brother.

"why should i? it will ruin everything" Luke shouted back.

"Luke just man up and tell her for fuck sake"

Luke stormed out the room and straight past me, I didn't know what they were arguing about but i planned too.

"what was that about?" i asked jai.

"its nothing" he shrugged.

"that didnt look like nothing"

Jai shrugged again and walked through to the living room, i followed shortly after him to question him about the argument.

"jai you were obviously arguing about something so you might a well tell me?" i say, sitting down on the chair across from him.

"it was nothing honestly" he said, raising his voice.

"hmm" i stood up from my seat and went to find luke. I noticed the back door was open slightly, i pushed it open and noticed he was stood with his head against the stone wall. i walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his back and linked them at his front. i leant my head on his back as he sighed.

"whats up baby?" i asked.

"its nothing, dont worry about it" he replied, turning round to face me.

"are you sure?"

He nodded his head, and rested his ontop of mine. I could tell he was stressed about something but i didnt know what.

"lets go" luke said, grabbing onto my hand and walking back into the house.

"where?"

"anywhere" he smiled

"Coffee?" I smiled back.

"Sure" Luke and I walked through the house and out the front door. We walked down the road, speaking about how our week had been so far.

Once we had walked into town we discussed where we wanted to go and we decided on a small cafe in the centre of the town. We sat down at a table by the window, we scanned the menu for a moment until the waitress came over.

"Can we get 2 coffees please" luke said to the waitress.

"any food?" She smiled.

Luke looked at me and I shook my head.

"No thank you"

The waitress walked away and I could see her making our coffee's behind the counter. She then walked back with a tray in her hand. She placed the two drinks down on the table along with a small jug of milk and a bowl of sugar packets.

"thank you" i smiled as she walked away.

I took 4 packets of sugar out of the bowl and tipped them into my drink. Luke stared at me and laughed at the amount of sugar i put into my drink. I only filled it with that amount because it is going to be how i get my energy today. I'm not planning on eating anything so my coffee will keep be going for some of the day.

"so Chelsea" Luke smiled.

"so Luke" i smiled back.

"what do you want to do?" he said, sipping his coffee.

"we can do what ever?" i replied.

"no, not today. what do you want to do with your life?"

"oh, um i not sure" i stuttered.

It was quite an overwhelming question, i hadn't really thought about it very much. Not that long ago i tried to end my life so what i wanted to do didn't matter anymore.

"what do you want to do?" i asked.

"im already doing what i want to do. i want to make people happy" he smiled.

His answer was true, he makes thousands maybe even millions of people smile everyday. Whether it be face to face or on his social media sites. I know he doesn't believe people when they say he saved their life but i know he honestly has. Even though he is my boyfriend i dont mind sharing him with his fans, he may be my sunshine but he is also theirs.

Once we both finished our coffee and paid for it,  we left the cafe and walked back to the house, stopping at a park on our way. We sat on the swings and just talked, i wanted to bring up the argument him and jai had earlier but i didnt want to ruin our day. 

After we spoke for a bit we headed back to the house, the thought of the hospital appeared in my mind again. I had been back for the 2nd time now and the doctor told me if i didn't eat or keep my food down i might develop anorexia nervosa, or just anorexia as is generally called. I haven't told any of the boys what the doctor has said because i didnt want to worry them. I told myself i wont get anorexia because its not that severe, i didnt think the doctor was right.

Once we got home i curled up on the sofa and drifted into a light sleep.

...

i was woken by the boys shouting louder than usual, i sat up and noticed everyone was in the kitchen. Gina was stood in the corner trying to calm the boys down but she wasn't succeeding.

"you need to fucking tell her" Beau shouted.

"it will crush her, i cant do that to her man" Luke shouted back.

I stayed where i was, i didnt want to get involved.

"Luke, either you do it or we just do it without telling her" jai said loudly, not shouting though.

"ugh" luke shouted, putting his hands on his head and pacing up and down

"so are you going to do it?" beau asked luke.

"i have to don't i, i cant just leave it" he said, storming out of the kitchen and into the same room as me now.

I looked up at him and he sighed, Luke sat down next to me and took my hands in his.

"whats going on?" i asked.

"i need to tell you something" he sighed, looking down at the ground.

"go on then" i said, i was confused about the whole situation.

"the boys and i?"

i nodded my head and he paused for a second, all of this was giving me anxiety.

"we're moving to America" he blurted out.

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks.

"what?" i stuttered.

"we're moving to America to help our career".

i stood up from my seat and ran to the bathroom, i felt instantly unwell. I locked the door behind me and i threw up. I slid my back down the door and just cried into my hands.

I'm loosing everyone.