[79] Paper full of ink

[Amara's P.O.V]

Loving someone and being able to stay in that love for as long as you can takes a huge amount of dedication, which is made up for by simply loving them.

Loving a person has no reason to be difficult, even though some people might sometimes be hard to love or understand, it's the organ in our chests that plays with our emotions and makes us think that we can be able to change that person.

A person doesn't need to be changed in hopes to make them more loveable, a person is loved with their imperfections, flawed looks or crooked attitudes.

Instead of those little things being the factors to push someone away, they are the factors that pull a person in. Because when you don't look like the rest, you look like yourself, and looking like yourself is the most attractive force a person can manage to obtain.

Justin, without realizing it, brought this mindset to me, there's no word that would describe what I feel for him.

I feel as though he's my anchor and I'm his... and whatever our souls are made out of, mine and his are the same. Two broken souls found each other to work on a happier life.

Life is perfect when I'm with him, his presence brings the presence of bliss in me, and is that how much you can love a person?

There's no limit or amount to love, just as my love for him is limitless. And whenever my soulmate reads this, he will know how much he means to me, how much I'm willing to love him in his hardest times, and how much my soul will forever be intertwined to his.

I place the pen down and fold the paper full of ink that shaped out words in my handwriting.

I put the note into an envelope and seal it before placing it in the middle of one of my textbooks.

Justin went out earlier today to get his car fixed or something. It's been four days since I've been out of hospital and I feel really good. By that I mean I feel like myself again, no more pain or whatever, I'm ready to continue my life.

Justin's birthday is a month from now, I only found that out when Levi mentioned it yesterday.

I don't know what to get him, I've never really bought him a gift before. I know Justin and what he likes but having to pick a gift is hard because what if he doesn't like it? I'm so nervous about this.

I didn't write this note Justin. This isn't specifically a letter to him but a letter to the world and the universe about Justin. Basically he is not meant to read it, but I'm hoping that he finds it one day and reads it.

I decide to take a shower while waiting to him.

After showering, I change into a random pair of leggings and a tank top.

I then hear the doorbell, signalling surely that it isn't Justin because he took his keys when he left.

I go downstairs and open the door. I'm flabbergasted by the person standing in front of me.

"Daisy?"

"Amara, just the person I hoped to see."

I cross my arms when she attempts to get in.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and she sighs.

"I actually came here to convince Justin to let me talk to you but now that you're actually here in front of me... there's something I want to discuss with you." She says, looking at me with pleading eyes. I inhale and look elsewhere but her.

"Which is?"

Daisy steps closer and places her hand on my arm. I look at it amd step back, making her hand drop to her side.

"It's about my daughter."

"And what possibly makes you think that I will hear you out?"

"I need you to. I'm...I'm a mess Amara, Bianca doesn't deserve to be in jail-"

"Excuse me!?" I cut her off.

"I know what she did was wrong and out of line and so unforgivable but the thing is that she's not in her right state of mind. Bianca has mental problems, she was diagnosed a few years back and as a mother, it hurts seeing her suffer in prison when she's not even thinking straight." She cries.

I release a shaky breath

"She lied to Justin about her child, kidnapped me and wanted to kill me. I almost died because of her!" I yell, feeling my own tears trickle down my cheeks.

"You almost died because of Justin."

My hand reaches up and slaps her, something I didn't think I'd do to anyone, let alone an adult.

Daisy puts her hand on her cheek before looking at me. She doesn't say anything for a while.

"You need to leave." I say.

"The only person that needs to leave anywhere is Bianca. She can go to a mental health therapist but she sure as hell doesn't deserve to be locked up in a jail cell like a dirty criminal." She speaks without emotion before turning around and walking away.

I immidiately close the door and lean against it, my tears falling out more.

This didn't just happen.

I'm not a bad person, what Bianca did was unforgivable. Am I supposed to just forget everything and move on?

I slide down the door and bury my face in my palms.

What if Bianca is more danger to me, to us once she's out of prison?

Maybe I need to go and see her, just to see if she's remorseful or not. I need to see her and see what condition she's really in.

To see if I can be able to forgive her or not.

******