[48] Forget

I watched her walk out the door with bags in her hands and her schoolbag hung around her shoulder. She was standing by the front door when she stopped and looked at me.

She played with the hem of her shirt and blinked a few times, like she was forcing the tears to not fall.

"You don't have to leave." I spoke, hoping that she'd reconsider and stay. I needed her to stay, I needed her to be with me because I don't know how I'll live without her. I have so much for her, I was planning on making her happy. How can she just leave me like that, she's not even fighting for our relationship, she's in fact walking away from it, from my whole life.

"Bye Justin." She opened the door and was taking her bags out when I rushed towards her.

"Please." I begged. "Please cakes I love you. I love you with every limb in my body, every brain cell that I have thinks about you and every heartbeat fucking beats with your name in tune."

I reached for her hand and placed it under my t-shirt where my heart is. Her hand flinched on my bare skin before she slowly relaxed.

"I love you so much." I repeated, the words being the only hope I had left. Hoping that she wouldn't leave me anymore. "Please my love, if I ever meant anything to you please reconsider. If you don't wanna be my girlfriend anymore it's okay but please don't move out."

I awaited her to say something but what she did next totally blew me away. She leaned up and placed her lips on mine, we weren't moving for a while, just feeling each other's lips pressed up against each other. I let go of her hand and snaked my arms around her waist, pulling her incredibly close to me. Feeling what it's like to have her close to me when I thought I lost her.

Her hand that was on my heart started moving around my bare skin, causing me to suck in a deep breath. That's when I started moving my lips, both our lips going in sync like we were made just for each other.

I love her with everything I had and now I'm glad I told her that. "I love you" she whispered against my lips and as if that was some switch in my brain, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked to the kitchen island and placed her on it, and I was standing between her legs. Her free hand tucked at my hair while the other worked magic on my skin, tracing my every muscle before she tugged on my t-shirt. In one swift move, I threw the top to the floor and she ran her hands freely on my chest going down. I let out a breathy moan when her fingers reached the bottom of my six pack.

I moved my lips to her neck, licking and sucking until I was sure a mark was left behind. My hands went higher up in her shirt and she moaned. My lips met hers again, she was moaning in my mouth and that's the hottest thing I've ever been exposed to. My hands were just below her bra.

That's until I heard a loud car honk outside. And as if I was on fire, she pushed me to the side and got off the kitchen island, leaving me shocked while her face looked flushed.

"That's Kate... I asked her to come fetch me earlier."

I didn't like what I was hearing. "You're still leaving?"

She hesitated before nodding, my body welcomed by sadness yet again.

"That was meant to be a goodbye kiss. But turned out to be a goodbye make out session I guess." She started taking her bags again and I was to say something but she beat me to it

"Don't say it Justin. I've made up my mind and I'm already leaving. Nothing you can say or do can stop me. Just forget about me please." She continued and I felt my not so long ago bouncing up and down heart break into separate pieces. I watched her get out and close the door. I waited, thinking that she'll come back to me and say that this is all a big fat joke but she didn't. And when I heard the screeching tire noise slowly fade away, I knew that she was gone, that I had lost her.

I didn't even know what to do now that I was left all alone in the apartment. Nothing made sense anymore, it's like I wasn't myself anymore.

So I did what I thought would be best to do right now. I walked over to the fridge, took out all the remaining beers I had and also some whiskey from the counters. I took everything to my bedroom and sat on the floor, not even having the energy to go up to my bed. I started drinking, not even bothering that I had school to attend tomorrow.

It was when the bottle of whiskey was almost empty and only one beer left out of five that I felt highly intoxicated. I pulled out my phone but failed entering the correct code about three times. I did it again forcing myself to put much focus until I got it right in the end. I went to an album I made specially for us and put it on slideshow, watching each beloved picture pass as I opened the last beer, thinking about the love I've lost.

******