[53] Finally Enough

[Amara's P.O.V]

Justin paused for a while, his face that was laced with confusion being all my eyes could see. I thought about this in my head again before nodding to myself, assuring myself once again that it was what I indeed wanted and I wasn't making any hasty decisions.

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

I looked around us and saw students walking past us and some even glancing at us with some weird sort of admiration. I looked back at Justin. "Well we can start by going to somewhere more private."

He immediately took my hand in his "I'll lead the way" he started walking with me following behind him. Once we reached the empty sports field, Justin led us to the bleachers where we sat next down next to each other.

He looked at me carefully and motioned with his hand for me to say what I wanted to say to him.

"Justin I've been thinking about everything all night last night and I'm now certain that this is what I want."

He looked uneasy as I spoke word after word. "And what is that?"

"I love you Justin." I started and saw his face soften. "I love the way you always support me and keep me by your side even after I've told you some of the most horrifying stuff about myself, about my past. I love the way you developed love for me even after knowing that I was a broken and abused girl. Even after I told you about how I was constantly being raped, you didn't treat me any less, you supported me more and made me feel better, something I wouldn't be able to do by myself. You loved me the way that I came and witnessed my lowest and highest moments. It wouldn't be fair if I was to not do the same."

I lifted my head to look at Justin, his eyes were set on me as he listened to me with a soft expression. He took my hands in his, urging me to continue.

"What I'm trying to say is that, I also want to have you and accept you the way that you come. May it be being in a gang and all, I don't want to be away from you anymore. I want to be proud to call you mine with all the flaws you have, with all the life situations you've found yourself in because that's exactly what you did for me. I'm prepared to love you just like that."

My last sentence caused a warm smile on his face, he looked like he wasn't believing that I really said what I just said right now.

"Whoa cakes I..." He ran a hand through his hair before exhaling loudly. "Thank you, you just made me the happiest guy on this planet earth right now my love." He brought his hand to cup my cheek and looked at me lovingly.

"But I don't want you to feel like you have to return favors and all. Just because I stuck with you even whe-"

"Believe me, that's not the reason behind my decision."

He nodded slowly "But as I was saying, I'm really happy you came to that decision but I still plan on leaving UG. I really want to begin a new life with you and close this chapter of my life. I want to be a normal boyfriend to you so that I can effortlessly make you happy."

"You make me happy Justin. Just by being here with me makes me happy, that's how effortless it already is."

He smiled "You're everything to me and I want to do stuff with you that would begin our new life together. After closing this chapter of me being the typical bad boy in a gang shit, I want to make sure you never feel scared or worried ever again. It's something that I want to do."

A huge smile formed on my lips and I'm guessing it was contagious because Justin smiled as well. I love the way his eyes squinted and would look like they were closed when he had a huge smile. And the fact that I'm one of the only people to see this side of him made me feel good about myself. Really good...

My love for him was surreal. I really loved him and I was happy that he reciprocated the feelings. I said it, I said that love wasn't enough but now it doesn't feel that way anymore. It finally feels enough that I crawled out of my shell to seek being back in Justin's arms. It was finally enough that I grew over my fears and decided that I will not let anything get in the way of Justin and I again.

A few days ago I was wrong by saying love wasn't enough. I wanna take back my words because love is definitely enough to overcome any obstacle... only if you let it. You just need to let it.

"What are you thinking about love?" Justin murmured as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

I was about to answer when the bell suddenly rang. I groaned and removed my arms from Justin. He frowned at a loss of our close proximity and I almost laughed as to how childish he was being.

"Don't worry babe. We'll have much more time to ourselves than you can ever think." I stated while getting up. Justin stood up as well and took both our bags.

He raised a brow while smirking "Oh yeah? So you're moving back in a few days?"

I looked at him with a stunned expression. "In a few days? What, will today be too soon?"

Justin had the best expression on his face as we started walking, like he wasn't believing what he was hearing.

"The thing is, I already packed my bags." I added with a sheepish smile..."But if you think it's too early then..."

"Cakes what are you saying? Shut up, of course you can move back in today. Matter fact, I'll be happier if you did."

"Sure?" I grinned. I couldn't stop smiling, grinning or blushing when I was with him.

"Sure." He brought his head down to peck my cheek and we proceeded walking to our first class.

******