[32] Party

"I still can't believe you're making me attend this party cakes." Justin whined from downstairs once again for the hundredth time this night. I rolled my eyes looking at my reflection on the full length mirror in my room.

I also couldn't believe that I was going to Henry's party but I know that I'm gonna have a great time. Plus I would love to spend more time with my best friends and with Justin coming as well is just a bonus.

"Stop being a party pooper Justin. You need to live a little." I shouted back and he said nothing after that.

I inspected my outfit one last time, I was wearing blue ripped jeans and a pink crop top that ended just above my belly button. I paired the outfit with my pink Vans and left my  brunette hair flowing down my back. For make up, I just went basic with some mascara and lip gloss. I hated having to cake myself up no matter how pretty I'd look like that.

I took my bag and went downstairs, finding Justin seated on the couch drinking water. His head snapped up when he was alert of my presence.

He smiled a little before standing up, "you look nice."

I smiled at the compliment as I inspected him. He looked so much hotter I think I might go insane tonight.

He was just wearing simple black, ripped skinny jeans and a black hoodie that had THRASHER printed all over it. His hair was messy as he didn't bother to make it but it made him look a hundred times hotter.

"You look cleaned up" I joked and he let out a deep chuckle.

"I guess we should be leaving now cakes." He announced, grabbing his car keys and I nodded as we made our way out.

I gave him the address to the party and it was a fifteen minutes drive. He parked his car alongside other cars in front of Henry's house. The door kept on opening and closing as people went in the house and some going out to the pool. I looked at Justin and found out he was already looking at me.

"You ready?" I asked, smiling at him.

"I don't wanna be here, cakes. I'd rather be indoors with you." He spoke as he raised my hand to his lips, kissing it. I tried to pretend that it was just an innocent little kiss as I exited the car and bending to look at Justin inside.

"As much as that's tempting, don't you want to see Levi fidgeting around in front of Leah tonight?" I asked and he laughed, exiting the car and locking it.

"Well then maybe that's a sight worth seeing." I laughed with him as we locked hands and went towards the doors.

The music was loud, people grinding against each other on what looked like a dance floor. I thought this was like a home but it looked like Henry had turned it into a club.

I looked around and spotted my friends seated at the bar, laughing at something but Kate kept on looking around as if she was searching for someone.

"There they are." I pulled Justin as we walked towards them. They noticed us right away.

"Oh my god you made it!" Leah exclaimed as she got up, pulling down her short black dress. She already looked tipsy.

"How long have you been here?" I asked as I sat next to Kate and Justin grabbed a chair to sit next to me, intertwining our hands together. I turned my head and smiled genuinely at him which he returned.

Once again, I pretended like that act of affection didn't affect me.

"Probably an hour! I still have not seen Henry anywhere." Kate spoke loudly because of the loud music and she stood up. "I mean look at me, I dressed up ALL FOR HIM" she said as she twirled around, showing us her too short blue dress that pushed up her boobs and also made her behind look bigger.