[78] Vow

[Justin's P.O.V]

I can't keep my smile off when I wake up in the morning and last night's events enter my mind. It was the best night of my life, no doubt, and I hope it's the same for her too.

Amara is still asleep next to me, her head resting on the pillow next to mine. Her arms are wrapped around me just as mine are holding her too.

I decide to take my time to study her face because she really is beautiful and I just want to stare at her.

I meant every single word I said to her last night. It hurt me deeply when she started doubting herself like that. If only she knew how beautiful she is in my eyes, I love her so much.

She was probably telling herself that because she's not like all the other girls whom she thinks are hot and 'perfect' I won't want her. And that's not what I care about, I care about making her happy every time I can.

Those scars that hold their place on her stomach and legs might be physically evident but they don't define her soul, if there is perfect, it would be her.

As much as seeing her scars gets me upset, I love her more nonetheless. I hate what happened to her before, but I love what's happening to her now. She's no longer as sad and melancholic as she used to be. Her smiles now reach her eyes, she loves herself more now and I'm only lucky that she loves me.

I can't even compare her because she's ideal for me. Her beauty is incredible and her selflessness is implausible.

I wish I was strong like she is. She is beautiful inside out, I wouldn't have her any other way. I'm broken and she's that missing piece, the one that completes me.

Amara stirs and soon, her eyes flutter open. Her green eyes look clearer and bigger like they do in the mornings. She grins and closes her eyes, the cute grin remaining on her face.

"Morning love." I whisper in her ear and she looks at me again.

"Morning." She replies, her voice sounds strained and I lightly chuckle.

"What happened to your voice?" I tease and she gives me a warning look. I decide to go in for a kiss and her lips feel so soft against mine that it feels like we are back in the events of last night.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask her when I pull away.

"Yeah, you?"

"Me? I slept like a baby." I smile before my eyes meet hers again. "Did you like last night?"

She nods without hesitation.

"It was...no words" She whispers and it's as if my grin couldn't get any bigger.

"I know, indescribable. I've never felt anything like that before."

"Me too." She grins.

"And I just want to stay in this bed all day with you."

She smiles and pecks my lips, he head rising from the pillow making her hair fall back.

"I'd love to but I think I should go shower now." She states and starts getting off the bed but my Amara-addiction overwhelms me and I hold her in place.

"Let's stay in longer, please."

She giggles "I have to go shower Justin, I have to catch up on school work. I asked Kate to send me tasks that I need to get done."

"But you're not going to school for like the entire week. You are supposed to rest cakes."

"I'm actually going tomorrow, a week is a lot and I love staying on top of my classes." What? She still needs to rest
before going back to school, she's not thinking straight right now.

"We'll discuss it later. But for now..." I slide my hand under the covers and slide it up her bare thighs, she gasps and removes it.

"Justin you're gonna slow down the process of my day." She whines and I laugh.

"I want you to myself all day." I tell her truthfully and she laughs before quickly getting off the bed, taking the sheets with her. I'm left without anything but my boxers covering me.

"You're so sneaky babe." I say and watch as she begins to make way out of the room with those sheets held around her body.

"Why're you covering up anyway? It's nothing I haven't seen before." I say just as she's about to open the door. She gasps lightly and she looks at me with her cheeks tinted crimson.

"Shut up Justin." She counters while opens the door and walks out quickly before I can reply.

After a few minutes, I hear the shower on when I get off the bed and pull my sweat pants and a random shirt on. I pick up some pillows from the floor and throw them to the bed.

Amara's cellphone vibrates on the bedside counter and 'unknown' flashes on her screen.

Who'd be calling her that she doesn't have in her contacts.

I decide to leave it and continue picking up the pillows and picking up both mine and Amara's last night clothes from the floor but her phone vibrates again.

Maybe I should answer and see who's actually calling her. I know this is invasion of privacy or whatever but who might be calling her?

I hit answer and put the phone against my ear, waiting for the person on the other line to speak.

"Hello?" He says almost unsurley.

"Who is this?" I ask, looking at the door.

"I'm sorry, I think this is a wrong number." The boy replies.

"Are you looking for Amara?" I ask, annoyed.

"Yes. Is this her phone? I need to talk to her." His voice is much clearer now.

"Who are you and what business do you have with Amara?" I ask rudely.

"My name is Reece...can I talk to her if she's around please? It's important."

"No, she's not around. What did you wanna tell her? I can pass the message." What does this Reece person want? Who is he to Amara?

"Well...I'm calling in relation to Benjamin Hart, he's my father. Please let her know that and ask her to call me as soon as she can."

What the actual fuck?

Am I seriously fucking speaking to Ben's fucking son right now? Does Amara know about this? I've never heard her mentioning him before.

"Hello? Are you still there?"

I clench my teeth.

"You are gonna listen to me right now and you are gonna do as I fucking say. Don't call this number again, ever. If you do, I'll find you and be sure to make you pay. Amara wants nothing to do with your father or you, so don't fucking bother her about this shit, ever." My voice is harsh and threatening.

I hang up before he can say anything else. I don't trust him enough to not call back so I decide to block the number before deleting it from Amara's phone. Amara doesn't need to be reminded or be in connection with anything that reminds her of what she went through. Ben is dead, and so is everything and everyone related to him in her life. So for her, for her to be happy in her life, I vow to keep this little phone call that never happened, to myself.

******

A/N:

New chapter, finally updated.

Thank you all for your support, you are now witnessing the beginning of the conclusion.

******