[15] Outdoors

Its been a week since I've been living with Justin. It might sound strange but throughout the week timespan, Justin has shown nothing but care and towards me and I could clearly tell that it was genuine. I was truly grateful for that because he really did help me feel a little better. Both physically and emotionally.

Doctor Bauer has been great help to me and now my injuries caused by the fall about a week and a half ago aren't so bad. Sometimes I just keep on having a constant migraine but doctor Bauer said that it's nothing big or something to be hugely bothered about because my head was also impacted by the tremendous fall. He has given me some tablets that can help with the migraine and also painkillers for the pain I've been feeling on my left side.

I had become used to being indoors, I didn't even go with Justin the time he went to fetch my clothes and the rest of my stuff at my now old home. I instead remained with the company of Nick, he's such a cool guy by the way. Along with Levi. All Justin has been doing all week is going out most of the day and only come back later. In the meantime, I would remain with Nick or Levi, sometimes both of them. I didn't know why they weren't attending school but Levi said he quit high school this year when he was about to start senior year. As for Nick, he just said that his parents think he's at school so he didn't have to worry. I was feeling guilty because he had to come be with me instead of actually going to school.

During the week, all I did every day was to stay in bed for as long as I could, I sometimes even had nightmares about Ben and Justin would usually come and sleep on the floor beside me just so that I didn't feel alone. I had objected him from doing so and told him that I'd be okay but I was lying. The fear is still very much alive in me, the memories are still so fresh and they keep on haunting me. I was scared of being permanently scarred by what Ben did to me. He wounded my soul, and clouded my mind with thinking that I'm worthless.

It was like a secret for me, I didn't dare tell it. The whole world could know that my uncle physically abused me, but I just didn't know if I am ever going to be able tell that my uncle sexually abused me as well. It is a lot for me to believe that he had the potential of being so absurd, I guess I never knew who he really was. I guess I was just clueless and he shown his true colors which was very unexpected, so unreal.

I guess I was as good as nothing to him. It didn't even matter to him that I am his niece, I always ask myself what happened to him that made him the person that he became. So malicious, built with so much anger and hatred along with a lot of other negative emotions in him and taking it out in the most malevolent way.

Currently, I was sitting alone in my room and tucked in the sheets. It was nearing midday as I could see the little sunshine through the curtains. I woke up around six in the morning and I had been in a cloud of thoughts about everything.

I could feel a rush of tears nearing but I quickly managed to control myself, I didn't want to shed tears no longer.

Suddenly I could hear footsteps nearing, getting closer and closer until I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in" I replied, my voice sounded so faded.

The door slowly and softly creaked open and Justin's figure appeared. I almost chocked on my breath. He was looking so...handsome and didn't even have to try too hard.

He was just in his dark denim jeans and a plain white shirt. Simple and casual but made it look so amazing. I swear most men would kill to have his body, the way he effortlessly put models to shame.

His bronze hair was messy, almost as if he just woke up now. His skin toned, beautifully shaped pink lips on display. He had put on a piercing on his lip today, which by the way, totally took my breath away. The way he looked so good...