[62] Nicknames

[Amara's P.O.V]

Waking up next to the love of my life was the best feeling ever.  I love that I get to see exactly what he looks like in the early morning. He was shirtless as his chest heaved up and down. His one arm was wrapped around my body and the other one hanging on the bed. I laughed quietly at that.

I considered myself really lucky to have Justin. Even though he had so many flaws to his identity, he was still perfect for me. A relationship can't always be butterflies, colourful hearts and all. A relationship goes through heaps of tests and what Justin and I were currently going through was one of them.

We love each other so much and I think that our love is strong enough to overcome all of this. I won't leave him just because he recently found out that he has a daughter with his ex-girlfriend. I'll in fact step up and show the world how much he means to me and what I can do for him. It's like our souls are linked, breaking up wasn't going to feel normal now. It would feel like the entire universe has been ripped apart, like stabbing my heart with a sharp weapon, taking my life away.

That's what being away from Justin would feel like. I never want to feel that way. Ever.

Suddenly he stirred and I watched with a small smile as his eyes fluttered open.

"Morning baby." I whispered and went to peck his soft lips. My morning breath wasn't that bad so that's why I didn't care about kissing him straight after I've just woken up.

"Morning cakes." He shifted a little before planting a kiss on my forehead. "Slept well?"

I nodded "Yeah, kind of. I was just thinking about us a lot."

Suddenly, a look of discomfort settled on Justin's face as he looked elsewhere. I felt guilty thinking that I might have ruined his morning.

"What I've been thinking about is that we don't even have that much time officially dating but we've already gone through what a ten years married couple would go through in my opinion. I'm confused babe, I think our lives are going too fast." I laughed at my last sentence, trying to find humor in all of this.

Justin gave me a lopsided grin before holding me tighter. It felt good cuddling him. He shifted again so that his body was now facing mine "I think that maybe this is God's way of telling us that we are meant to be."

I giggled "I agree. Forever doesn't sound too bad with you."

I brought my hand to his cheek and caressed it while looking into his eyes. He brought his face closer to mine and brushed our noses together cutely.

"Forever feels not enough spending it with you."

I smiled. "But our souls will be together for eternity." I kissed him before pulling back. I don't know why we were having this kind of conversation about forever and eternity when we don't even have a full month dating.

But something tells me that I'll be with him for as long as I possibly can. I never ever want to let go of him. Come what may, I'll make sure to keep on fighting for him.

***

"Sweetheart, what do you want to do on your Sunday afternoon?" Justin asked as the episode we were just watching finished and now the credits were rolling up the laptop screen. We've been cosy all morning in Justin's bed. The only time that we left the sheets was to get food, lots of food, use the bathroom and when Justin opened the windows because it was starting to get hot.

We started by binge watching some movies before we ended up watching episodes of Riverdale.  

"Nothing. I just want to stay like this with you the entire day." I replied as I wrapped my arms around his waist, under the thin blanket.