[61] Fantasized

[Amara's P.O.V]

"She said what!?" I exclaimed loudly that Justin looked taken back a little due to my sudden loudness. I was completely and utterly shocked to what he just uttered.

Returning not even an hour ago, he found me in his room where I had been waiting for him.

How did everything turn bad so quickly? One moment we were happy and the next, everything is falling apart for us. Is this meant to be some tragedic love story? "She said she has a daughter with you?" I repeated, a little softer this time. It sounded more like I was telling myself this, but not seeming to understand nor accept it. "It can't be."

Justin sat next to me and wrapped his arms around my body, engulfing me in a much needed hug. I lost control of my tears in his hold. "I'm sorry cakes. I'm so sorry, I'm just as confused as you are about this. I just don't know if I can trust her. What if she's lying to me?" His tone was disdained.

I moved away from him and tried my best to visualise through the blurred sight "But what if she's telling the truth?"

Uttering out those words brought a pang to my heart. I got up from the bed, feeling a need to put some distance between Justin and I for now. I know that the way I'm reacting to this is somehow wrong because it's not like Justin knew that his ex was gonna come back and cause mayhem in our lives. I guess I'm just upset that everything we've worked so hard on was now falling apart. Bianca will try by all means to be in Justin's life and to take him away from me. She's just gonna always be there.

So what am I supposed to do now? What if Justin decides to leave me? He'll be so engrossed with his supposed daughter once he starts to know her and end up disregarding me. He will start spending more time with her and forget that I even exist. He means so much to me and I can't imagine going through that kind of torture. What was I supposed to do now?

"Baby please..." The desperate tone in his voice brought me out of my trance. I turned around and my eyes met his. He looked just as worried as I felt... I want to tell myself that everything will be okay but I can't seem to believe that even by thinking about it.

"Cakes I can't just go by Bianca's word. I despise her so much and I think the worst of her. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to trap me with a child that's not mine. I'll have to get proof of this before I can take any major steps. All I'm asking from you is to please be with me through this, don't leave me alone please. You don't even have to feel threatened by Bianca, she means nothing to me I promise you. All I need is you by my side because you're the only girl I love. The only girl for me. And I can't help but feel so fucking helpless right now because I can't wipe away your worries."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you Justin. I love you so much. I'm just scared of losing you. What if this is all true and you spend more time with your new family and end up forgetting about me?"

Justin slightly flinched at what I just said, replying almost immidiately "Baby that's never gonna happen. You're my family, when I'm with you I feel more at home than I've ever felt before. I love everything about you and if this daughter thing is true, then the both of you will be the only people close to my heart because I can't run away from my father duties no matter who the mother is. But I promise that you won't have to worry about anything. Please trust me cakes. Please promise that you will never doubt the amount of love I have for you."

"I trust you Justin and I promise that I'll never doubt your love for me again. I'm just scared but I believe that we can get through this together side by side. I'll fight anyone that tries to take you away from me. I love you a lot." I mumbled against his chest and felt him relax. He kissed the top of my head and I slightly grinned.

"I love you a lot too."

***

[Bianca's P.O.V]

I felt so happy and excited when I stepped into the motel room. Everything was gonna go back to where it belongs. Even if it meant betraying some people or even permanently getting rid of others.

"Did you succeed?" He asked as soon as I walked in. I rolled my eyes at the man in front of me.

"Hello to you too Ben."

"Whatever. Now back to my question."

"Of course I did. Justin thinks that we have a daughter together." I countered "But that Amara girl is standing in the middle of everything. I can't get close to Justin if she's still there."

Ben glared at me "You are not catching feelings for him right? That's not part of the fucking the plan."

"I'm NOT catching any sort of feelings jeez relax."

I stood up, getting angry. "But this is not even fucking fair. You want to get rid of your niece so that you can get all the money her parents left her for yourself but I can't form a real relationship with Justin? That's so selfish!"

He stood up and walked over to me before pushing me to the floor "Repeat what you just said."

I stood up, not even going to take his little attitude "He's the father of my child!" I yelled.

"Yeah, the fake father of your child!" He gave me a disgusted look  "Did you even take your medication this morning or am I just arguing with a crazy, demented person? Because I'm not even fucking prepared to do that!"

He always did this whenever we argued. Bringing up my brain injury against me.

"Just remember that we are gonna share the money once I have it. Stop acting like a crazy bitch." He continued and I rolled my eyes.

Even though I hated him right now, I nodded. "Fine. I'll fake some paternity results incase Justin asks for a test. Which he most probably will."

"Good. And don't forget about the other important part to our plan."

I laughed "Don't worry, I've already drawn up so many ideas of how I'll get Amara to come here all alone. Soon enough, we'll be rolling in fucking money." I beamed, feeling proud of myself for what I've already planned. I really hope everything will come to a success.

Getting rid of Amara will become a blessing in my life. I'll be Justin's shoulder to cry on as he goes through the worst time of his life, which also means that we'll be getting super close to each other. I'll be rolling in so much money that I'll get from Ben and above all, Justin and I will be having our new daughter together. Althea. My daughter will actually have someone to call a father.

This is what I've always fantasized about. A perfect little family with my first and last love, Justin Hazard.

******