[65] Darkness

My head felt in pain once my eyes opened.

I could feel the heaviness of my eyelids but I forced my eyes to open nonetheless.

Forcing myself to see through the slightly blurred vision, I noticed two figures standing in front of me, looking down at me.

That's when the realization of the hard chair I was sitting on hit me. I couldn't move my legs and arms because I was tied. All I could make out through my blurry vision was a male and a female towering over me, one of them with their arms crossed.

I shut my eyes and reopened them, eager for a better view.

My heart pumped harder against my chest the moment I remembered what had happened and the moment I finally saw who was standing above me.

I was with Bianca in her car... she grabbed my phone away from me and then I was suddenly held from the back. I was pinned against the seat and my movements were blocked. Everything blacked out after that.

The person that did that to me...was it Ben?

What was he doing here? What the hell is happening? Why is Bianca with my abusive uncle whom I haven't actually seen in months? Did they know each other? Why was I tied to a chair and why the hell couldn't I talk?

That's when I noticed the duct tape on my lips, preventing me from speaking.

I murmured sounds, trying to kick with my legs as I couldn't use my arms for anything. They were tied tightly at the back of the chair and I felt the sting on my wrists. The chair moved a little from my desperate actions.

I still couldn't believe that I was in this situation. Was Ben going to kidnap me...well I'm already kidnapped but for what? What does Bianca want from me and what is Ben doing here?

I didn't realize I was crying when the duct tape was suddenly ripped from my mouth. A vicious sting of pain from the harsh removal of it hit me and I knew that some skin from my lips went along with it. I pursed my lips in attempt to decrease the pain.

"Guess who finally reunited." Ben started and I felt myself becoming sick.

Where is Justin? Does he know that I've been kidnapped? How long have I even been here?

I sighed, the growing list of my questions that remained unanswered only irking me. "I knew I'd eventually find a way back to you." He started chuckling and I made a disgusted face, trying to hide how actually terrified I was.

I was kidnapped by two of the worst people I've ever met, that was more than enough reason for me to wet my pants but I wasn't going to crumble and show how horrified I really was.

I reminded myself that I was strong and not easily intimidated. That's how  Justin would want me to behave. My heart clenched at the thought of him, was I going to ever see him again?

"Don't you fucking dare speak to me! Leave me the hell alone, I don't understand what any of you want from me!" I yelled, my voice hoarse and my throat ached.

"As if you don't know what you did to end up here." Bianca uttered in a low tone which surprisingly only made me angrier. The anger was overpowering the fear.

"And what is that? The fact that Justin LOVES me is the reason my life is in danger right now? Bianca I never knew that's how low you can stoop. Even if something happened to me and I mean anything, Justin won't even think twice about making sure you both regret the day you decided to mess with us."

I saw Bianca's hand rising and I then felt the side of my head taking the hit, her ring creating most of the impact.

The action reminded me of the abuse because Ben was actually in front of me but I forced myself to stay strong, although I didn't know how long I would last. I was fading and a fresh pair of tears were on the verge of escaping my eyes.