[63] Unconvinced

The next two days were spent by going to school and coming back later in the afternoon, with no extra special effects.

However, Justin hasn't been coming to school because he said he wasn't ready to face Bianca just yet, which I understood but hated that he had to skip school. The last time I saw Bianca was the night of the party and nowhere at school, so I wonder if she also didn't attend or she was just staying away from me in school.

When I told Kate and Leah about this, they were shocked and then later understood why I had a bad feeling about Bianca from the get go. I'm just grateful that everyone doesn't think that I was being hostile towards her for no reason. Kate and Leah were also apoplectic yet perplexed that Bianca played them like that, it's pretty insane to think that they thought of her as a friend, but I guess she got into everyone's heads and played her game smoothly. What I should now do is basically rejoice the fact that they now know everything about her. Who Bianca really is.

"Hey babe." Justin approached and naturally kissed the side of my head as I turned my gaze from the TV screen to him. He lowered down on the couch next to me and grabbed the remote from my hand before changing Friends to some football game. I didn't say anything because I wasn't really paying that much attention to the television anyway.

"How was your day?" I asked, shifting my body closer to his and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Just okay. I actually want to speak to you about something." I raised my head to look at him and nodded, motioning for him to continue with what he wanted to say.

He sighed before speaking "I decided to finally talk to Bianca... I came to terms with the fact that I can't keep running away from this no matter how much I don't want to speak to her."

I knew that everything was going to come down to this after all. It was inevitable but I just wished that Justin didn't have to go through this, that we didn't have to go through this. I'm so confident in my love for him and in his love for me but can our relationship really withstand what's about to come?

I nodded, willing myself accept that Justin's life was about to take a turn. If this daughter thing is real, and that he's actually someone's father, I will stand by him no matter how much I'll hate having to tolerate Bianca.

"When do you plan on doing it?" I asked.

"Today actually. Can I ask her to come to the house? If you are not comfortable then I wi-"

"It's okay Justin. I hate it but I understand that it's necessary."

"You sure?" He looked in my eyes for clarification and I smiled a little.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

Justin then took his cell phone out but then only remembered that he didn't have her numbers. I was gonna lie and pretend that I was helpless because Bianca once texted me, meaning I have her numbers...however, I just gave it to him because there was actually no point in procrastinating this any further. The quicker it happens, the better it is for everyone.

"She's asking if she should bring Althea along with her." Justin spoke and I felt confusion overwhelming me.

"Who's Althea?"

Justin tensed before replying "Her...baby."

Your supposed child.

"Oh." Was all I found in me to say. Suddenly it became so real for me. There was actually a human being who could potentially be Justin's responsibility. Like an actual child.

Justin wrapped an arm around my shoulder before kissing my cheek softly. "I can tell her no though if you aren't ready to meet her."

I shook my head "No it's okay."