[56] Back To You

"Come on let's go." I didn't have a chance to say anything as Levi ran out the mansion and I followed behind him, holding my arm with my hand to stop as much blood from coming out as possible.

We went to his car and I sat in the backseat. Considering that I was bleeding from a gunshot, seating on the passenger seat would draw unnecessary and unwanted attention to us. Levi started driving fast and I then saw him pulling up where he lived. We exited the car as we entered the little cosy apartment that he lived in.

"Is it too painful?" He asked as I groaned in pain before sitting on his black couch.

"Yeah kind of."

"Alright just hold on, I'll call someone to help." He took out his phone and dialed a number before pressing it against his ear.

He said something to the other line that I didn't pay any attention to. When he was done, he offered me water saying that the doctor will be here in like 5 minutes.

I nodded as I groaned once again, starting to feel a little light headed.

"Damn, who knew that a bullet to the arm would hurt this bad?" I growled and Levi looked pissed off.

"Well...all I can say now is that it's all behind us now."

"Yeah it is. I'm so fucking glad." I groaned in pain once again and I pressed tighter against my arm, eager to numb it.

Levi looked so helpless right now but then the door burst open to reveal some old man with a white coat on and a black duffel bag in his hand. He definitely looked dodgy.

"I'm glad that you're here but then there's something called knocking...ever heard of it?" Levi looking annoyed but the doctor avoided him and asked me to lean on the couch. I did so and he started working on my arm, giving me some strong whiskey to drink before he worked on removing the bullet from my body. Levi was standing in the corner, watching everything cautiously. I smiled at how much he cared about me. Him and I have come a long way and I'm so happy to see just how much our relationship, our brotherhood is developing each and every single day.

The process of taking the bullet out and bandaging me only took an hour and I was so glad when we were finally done. I sat back up on the couch as Levi took some money out and gave the man before he walked out after handing me some painkillers. I made a mental note to pay Levi back.

"Feeling better now?" He asked and I nodded.

"Thank you." I sincerely said. Levi looked at me and offered me a soft grin.

"It had to be done. Your life was in danger and although you were about to shoot him, you were already shot and I was worried. That's why I ended up shooting him."

"I feel so overwhelmed now.. It's been a long night." I was feeling tired but the thought of my girl brought me back to life. I slid my phone out of my pocket and glanced at the time, my eyes going wide.

"What's wrong?" Levi asked, looking concerned.

"It's three AM now. I have to get going, my baby must be so worried about me." I got up from the couch and Levi nodded, taking his keys.

I obviously wouldn't be able to drive in this state. We went to the car and I sat in the passenger seat as he started reversing out.

***

She was sleeping soundly in her room. She wasn't inside the sheets nor was she wearing her sleeping clothes. Her phone was in her hand as she breathed in and out.

I sat down gently next to her and caressed the side of her head, removing some strands of hair from her face. She was in a tiny white top that revealed her bare arms and her stomach. Basically showing off most of her skin.

I stared back at her face as she slept. My heart feeling whole at the sight of her so close to me. She truly meant so much to me, so much that I could ever imagine. She was this ball of fire in my life that without doubt brought me undivided happiness. Sometimes I sit back and wonder how my life would've been like if she wasn't here with me. I feel like I'm going crazy every time she's not close to me. Being away from her feels like a part of me is missing. The way I love her is so damn much and inevitable.

I've only loved one girl once. At that time, she meant so much to me. I never wanted to think of being away from her but she didn't love me back. She hurt me and cheated on me. I was torn apart but now I'm whole again. Amara has managed to patch up what was left of my heart and can now call it hers. I'll forever be grateful for her. I can now say that I've never loved anyone as much as I love her. This feels right, being with her and staring at her as she's sleeping feels right, of course not considering the creepiness of it.

She basically has my heart right in the palm of her hands and she can choose to crush it anytime.

I've got to love her so much and I get worked up pretty bad just by the thought of her in another man's arms. She means the world to me and I'm not willing to let go of her. Not now...not ever.

My hand trailed down to her arms where I caressed the skin and she started stirring. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and I was met by her amazing green eyes.

"Hi love." I whispered and her eyes widened, a smile forming on her face. She sat up and was going to say something when her eyes landed on my left arm. Her breath hitched and she stared from my face to the bandage then back to my face.

"Justin you're hurt." She breathed out incredulously as a look of horror lined her features.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. She seemed to relax in my hold.

"Don't worry love. It's not bad." I assured her and she looked at my arm again before nodding.

"I was so worried about you." She confessed in a soft voice that drove me insane. My girl is very beautiful inside and out that even the smallest things like her voice when she just woke up managed to turn me on.

"Don't worry baby. I'm here now." I kissed her temple and gently pushed her head gently into my chest again.

"Did everything go well?" She asked seeming to be curious. I thought back to the events and sighed.

"Yeah...I guess we can say that we got what we wanted in the end."

Her head raised as she grinned widely.

"So you're not in the gang anymore? Oh my god I'm so happy!" She jumped back in my arms almost knocking me off the bed. I chuckled as I held her closer to me.

"I'm glad you're happy baby."

She didn't waste anymore time as she leaned up and crashed her soft lips to mine. My mind travelled to another world as I kissed her back immediately, our lips moving together in perfect sync. Her lips drove me wild and so did her love. She was all I ever wanted.

***

[Anonymous P.O.V]

The day was finally here. Today was Leah's birthday party and of course I got myself an invite. Our plan is finally going to be in motion today and I couldn't be happier. It's time everything happened.

It's time I got what I wanted back and everything went back to normal. Where it actually belongs.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as I made myself as comfortable as I could on his bed.

"Today is the day we avenge ourselves." I countered in a happy tone and I saw him grin.

"Of course." He started..."The wait is finally over."

[End Of P.O.V]

******