Episode 20 : Carmine (second half)

Start from the beginning

*Sring!! Pull her mylastain away from aori shoulder she then kick and stomp upon her face against the wall!* *Duak!*

Aori : UGH!!

Weiss : look very closely, you all piss ugly pig!! *Turn and face the floating magic stone as she speak to everyone else in the house*

Weiss : look at the very condition of your so called "head of family"! Look at the shameful and ugly sight of your mistress!

Weiss : aren't you all supposed to be protecting her, the head of family!? Where are you all right now, hah!?

Weiss : where are your swore of "loyalty" and so called "pride" now that your head of family was turned into such disgraceful sight!?

Butler 1 : ...THIS BASTARD CHILD...! *STOOD UP AS HE GOT BAITED BY WEISS TAUNT OVER THE BROADCAST FOLLOWED BY THE OTHER BUTLER!*

Butler 3 : *stood in their way!* WAIT! YOU MUSTN'T GO!

Butler 1 : MOVE! THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD CHILD HAS FINALLY CROSS THE LINE! WE GOING TO FINISH HER OFF NOW!!

Butler 3 : NO ONE SUPPOSED TO EVER MOVE UNTIL THE BATTLE WAS FINISH, MASTER RYOUKEN ORDER SO!

Butler 2 : LIKE HELL WE WOULD JUST STAND IDLE AFTER WHAT SHE JUST SAID! EVEN MASTER RYOUKEN WON'T JUST SIT IDLE AFTER SEEING THAT!

Butler 4 : yeah that's right!!

*Brak! Kriet!! Suddenly the door was open as george make his way into the room*

Butler's : !? Head stewart!?

George : *speak strictly* be quite and stay where you all are!

George : none of you may leave even a single step outside of this room until the result was determine!

George : this is the very first and last warning from me delivering master ryouken order!

George : anyone who dare to disobey shall be considered a traitor and finished off immediately right on the spot!

Butler 1 : wha-!? *Was was was! The entire room turn completely riot as they continue to try to reason and speak with George about it*

*Meanwhile back at the office room, ryouken sit silently with siesta as they continue to watch the match..*

Ryouken&siesta : . . .

*Screen return to the ruin as weiss continue to taunting*

Weiss : what's wrong ? Does none of you dare to come down?!

Aori : WEISS...!

Weiss : !? *Syut! Jumping away and create a distance from aori as she suddenly wake up and slash her!*

Aori : u-ugh..! *Srak!! Leaning againts the wall as she stood up once again using the wall to assist her*

Weiss : so you still got enough strength to continue fighting with the addition of your wound ? As expected from someone who participated in the fall of litch

Aori : pant..pant.. u-ugh...! *grab her badly wounded shoulder as she use her magic to free that part of her to stop the bleed momentarily!* *Crink!! Crank!!*

Aori : WEISS...! Is such disgraceful act.. is really necessary in the battle between us!?

Weiss : battle between us ? WRONG

Weiss : this is the battle between me and you all crystalized household!

Weiss : i told you already that i will destroy every single spec of this family didn't i!?