Meeting The Youngest Mikaelson☽9☾

Начните с самого начала

She placed her hand in the air as a motion to stop talking. "Stop," she said walking over to the supernaturals. "You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny." She then looked at Stefan surprised to see him. "I remember you."

Stefan nodded vaguely remembering the witch. "Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..."

"Old and dead?" Gloria asked with humor in her tone. "Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?" Gloria remarked.

Klaus smiled proudly, looking at the two. "Gloria's a very powerful witch."

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day." Gloria explained eyeing Klaus.

"Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" Klaus asked as he turned to Stefan.

"Yeah, sure thing," Stefan said as he walked to the bar. From his position, he could hear the conversation clearly.

Gloria turned to the blonde not knowing who she is. "Who are these two dolls, Klaus? And how did they get stuck with you?"

"I'm Isabel-" She starts but gets cut off.

"And that's her daughter Rose. Why they are with me is none of your business." Klaus answered Gloria.

"Where's the bathroom?" The werewolf asked Gloria. "I'd like to change my daughter."

"Go down that corridor. Second door to your left." Isabel smiled in thanks before heading toward the bathroom.

She laid her baby on the baby table and quickly changed her. It was floral pants and headband with a white long sleeve shirt that said, 'New to the Crew' in pink bold letters and white socks.

 It was floral pants and headband with a white long sleeve shirt that said, 'New to the Crew' in pink bold letters and white socks

Izzy smiled at her baby before putting her in her car seat and going to the bathroom herself. Once she was done she walked out and back to Klaus and Stefan.

"-And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me, Rebekah," Gloria said from her seated position across from the hybrid. Isabel pulled a chair next to Klaus and sat with her baby on her knee.

Stefan stopped what he's doing when he notices a photo on the wall and goes to pull it off to take a closer look at it.

"Rebekah." Klaus sighed. "Rebekah is a bit preoccupied."

"She has what I need." Gloria insisted. "Bring her to me."

Stefan looked up from the photo, confusion written across his face. "What is this?"