Chapter 22: A Trouble Arises

Start from the beginning

Everything that surrounded the Guild Building was incredible, it rivaled the beauty of some high noblemen’s mansions and castles.

He opened the door, creaking as it revealed the insides of the structure.

The inside was nothing special unlike the outside, just a normal hall for adventurers to stay in. Counters were on the front, quest boards was on the right side and the tables were on the left.

Well, the large chandelier that hanged on the ceiling was the only difference than the ones in Hedia. It made the hall look even more costly and stylish.

They were about to proceed to the main office when a voice behind them called.

“Ah, Jouzu and his party! It has been a long time since we met!”

The man greeted. He wore a long hoodless cloak and had a crystal staff, his hair was long and dyed brown, his beard was short and shaved like some person who’s in his forties.

“It has been a while, Forte.”

Jouzu replied.

“Sup Forte! Damn! You look rich!”

“No i’m not.”

He chuckled.

“You never change don’t you, Nimbus?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! Of course! Why would I change when i’m already at my best.”

Nimbus replied, proudly banging his chestplate.

“So, what brings you here? Is there any reason for your return?”

“Yes, there is. A few days ago, we asked Mr. Eric to help us find the Elve’s Territory which he agreed on. We set and planned another expedition to find it and we request that you come with us.”

“Mr. Varix also agreed and will be coming with us.”

Sigrun followed.

“I see. When do you plan to go?”

“As soon as we’re done.”

Jouzu immediately replied.

“Sounds like you’re in a hurry. Well in any case, I would also participate. Looking forward working with you again, Jouzu.”

Forte said, as he offers his hand.

Jouzu took it and both shook each other’s hands, signifying that it was a deal done.

“The same feelings here, Forte.”

“Well then, why not stay here for a while? The changes were not much but i’m sure you guys will enjoy the new and expanded Phalanx.”

“Gladly.”

“Mm. If thats all then I shall go back into my office, there’s still work left to be done. I’d like it finished before the expedition so there’ll be no worries when we go.”

Forte suggested and waved them goodbye as he walked into his office, the Knights also waved their hands to bid him farewell and goodluck.

Now done with their task, they decided to follow Forte’s suggestion. Its been also a while since they were able to have a free schedule, taking sometime walking and sight-seeing wasn’t a bad idea too.

“Jouzu, Jouzu!”

Irish shouted, tugging him.

“Hmm?”

“I’m hungry...”

Her stomach growled loudly, she held her belly and looked at Jouzu with pleading puppy eyes.