54- You're My Way Out

"Jass, hey relax." Justin soft voice broke trough my thoughts.. 

"What?"I looked at him confused. 

"I turned around and you were fidgeting with your necklace. What happened?" His voice held concern. He step closer to me.

My heart was increased but not too much. I haven't  noticed I was even fidgeting with my necklace until he said it. 

"Nothing I was just thinking, I guess I started to overthink like usual." I gave him a reinsuring smile. 

"Want to talk about? Did someone do something or say something to you?" He was actually concern. 

"No, well yes, Brittney said some stuff but nothing I can't handle. Ned was rude like usual, but I think I changed his outlook on me. And I'm sure everyone in class knows and the scandal has spread through the school for sure. But that's not what triggered it." I tried to hold back my smile.

"Why are you blushing?" his voice held some humor. 

"It's none of your business." I covered my face with my hands. I could feel my heart heat up even more. 

"Don't tell me you feel for Matt, he's in a relationship. Or wait is it Bradley. Please don't tell me it was Ned." I could've sworn there was a hit of jealousy behind his voice. 

"No it wasn't either of them," I uncovered my face and avoided eye contact. "It was you." I whispered the last part.

"What I couldn't hear you? Jasmine you can tell me, what ever it is. I told you I was going to help handle the after math of my actions. If this has to do anything with I what I did, please tell me." He came closer to me. "You don't have to suffer alone." He reached for hand. 

"It's you." I saw hurt flash in his eyes "Wait it's not a bad thing though." I blushed again. 

"Okay, so what is it." He's really going to make me tell him.

"Your smile." I whispered but unlike before he was close enough to hear me.  

That smile that made me blush appeared once again, making me blush like predicted. 

"So you're telling me that my smile almost gave you a panic attack." If it was possible his smile grew even bigger.

"Not exactly. My plans are not going as I planned. I had an unexpected realization." I didn't want to tell him the whole truth, so I gave him half the truth. 

"Nope no matter what you tell me I can now say I took your breath away." He laughed at his cheese joke making me laugh as well.

"Don't let it go to your head, I taught you were getting over the jock mentality." I playfully pushed him. He stubbed, but he did it dramatically. 

"Hey watch it, I'm injured." He faked hurt. 

"I barely touched you. Speaking of the robot foot, shouldn't you be R.I.C.E'ing it." I looked at his brace it was already littered with stickers and signatures. 

"Actually you might help me with that?" He stepped closer to me again. 

"Cann't promise miracles, but what can I do." I was glad the topic changed to something that won't make me blush. 

"Can you give me ride? All the guys are in practice and I don't have anyone else to ask. I would stay until practice ends but I didn't bring enough pain meds, and I can start to feel it." I did notice he was favoring a side. 

"Yeah no problem. I was just leaving before I was rudely interrupted." I joked. 

"And took your breath away." Ugh he would bring it up again.