34- A GUY CAN DREAM

We finished eating and continued joking back and forth. It was like my claustrophobia powered panic attack did not happen.

"Jasmine go get ready. We are leaving in like a hour." Mom called out from the pantry where she was organizing and putting back the stuff she used to make the pancakes.

"Mom Coach wants them on the field at noon. Its barely 10." I told her as a placed my dish in the sink.

"I didn't ask what time Coach wanted them on the field and I didn't ask what time it was, I said to go get ready." I didn't need to see her face to know that see was mad. They guys looked at me and they knew the same.

"Okay mom." I quickly ran up the stairs to get ready.

I took a quick shower and changed into some shorts and a Adidas t-shirt. I put on some white Adidas shoes. I know basic tumblr, but its the easiest out fit to put together.

I added some product so it wouldn't get frizzy and to define its natural waves. I still had some time so I decided to add some braids in front as well. I put on some mascara and some tinted lip balm, we are going to a soccer field in the middle of the summer day the last thing I want is to face a full face of make up.

I double checked my reflection and walked out my room back to the kitchen. I need to clean my dishes before I get in trouble for that as well. When I get there my plates were gone.

"Jesse washed them, well he put them in the dish washer." Dad said from behind.

"Good morning dad, where were you?" I was surprised he was not eating breakfast when I first went down stairs.

"I was outside washing your mom's and I car. I was also checking if there was any weak spot in the fence. We can't have Max escaping each time we let him go in the backyard." He walked up to the kitchen sink and washed his hands.

"Were are the guys?" I didn't hear them in Jess's room or in the living room.

"They are washing your car. I apparently Casey owes you." He must not know about the panic attack.

"He accidentally gave me a panic attack when he hugged me. He felt bad that he forgot about my claustrophobia. I guess washing my car was his way of payment." I go to the fridge and pull out two water bottles.

"That boy is too nice for his own good. He has the kindest heart, If only he was a year older." Dad gave me his knowing look.

Dad dreams that Casey and I would date for real. He was thrilled when he heard about the fake boyfriend thing. He insists that one day it could become reality.

"Dad you know Casey is like brother to me. It will never happened." I close the fridge and walk out the kitchen towards the garage.

"A GUY CAN DREAM." He yelled out. I just laughed at his childish ways.

I open the garage door and get bombarded with loud music. Rap was playing loudly from the speakers in the garage. I walk to the controls and turn it down a notch, I don't need the neighbors getting mad at us again.

"Jess you know that the neighbors hate when you play your music loudly. They don't mind most but they draw the line when it comes to hip hop and rap." I walk over to them where they were busy drying my car.

"Well its not my fault they have horrible taste in music." Jesse looked up wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"They probably thing the same of you. Here I brought you some water. You guys shouldn't be out here in the sun before a soccer final." I hand them the cold waters.

The Dodging Gameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें