16- Jazz, what happened this time?

After eating our pizza, we started cleaning up the slight mess we had created. No one, I mean no one, wants to faces my mom when you mess up her kitchen. It's her pride and joy and keeps it spotless. My mom is supper nicd and caring, but a messy kitchen brings out her dark side.

Rose once left half the cabinets open when she was searching for a cup. My mom got home and saw the 'disaster' and told off poor Rose for like a good 10 minutes. Since that day Rose triple checks everything to make sure it's like it was found.

"Pick your poison and lets head up stairs. I can't wait to hear all the juice details." Birdy is supper sweet and down to earth but she loves gossip and drama. But like her mom, a psychologist, everything she is told is kept a secret. You can tell her anything and you can be sure she will not tell a single soul.

We all picked our choice of candy and chips. I just stuck with chips, I had enough sugar for today.

"Should we keep the gelato in the freezer for later in the night or do you guys want it now. I, for one want it now but I can't carry more things." Rose hands where over flowing with food.

"I can carry it. I'm only carrying a bag of chips. I can carry a few tubs of ice cream and 4 spoons with easy. I've been hitting the weights lately can't you tell." I playfully show off my nonexistent biceps. But in all seriousness I really should hit the weights.

"Dang girl put those away. I didn't pay to see a gun show." Hope playfully shielded herself from my 'guns'. Out of the four of us, I think Hope is the 'strongest' and healthiest. Years of goalie train has given here a tone upper body, where's I can barely do the minimal 10 push-ups to pass the P.E requirements.

"It's settled then lets go. I've been dieing to eat these hot Cheetos the minute I saw them." Rose rushed her way to the stairs and made her way to my room.

"Rose you just ate like 4 slices of pizza. How can you eat more." Birdy called out to her as we followed her to the stairs.

"GIRLS!!! DON'T MAKE A MESS UP THERE. ESPECIALLY YOU ROSE, ONE MORE HOT CHEETO STAIN AND SCARLET WILL OFFICIALLY BAND THEM!!!" My dad called out.

"NO WORRY PHILL. I WILL BE EEEEEXTRA CAREFUL. I CAN'T RISK LOOSING MY BABIES!!!!" Rose called out and from the sounds of it she was already in my room.

She caused two hot Cheetos stains in my white carpet. My mom flipped like most moms would, but I didn't care I just covered it with one of my bean bag chairs.

My mom has a three strike rule. She lets something slide two times but after the the third time she bans its. The most resent ban is red Gatorade and nurf guns, curtsey of my brother's friends. Too many spills and too many close calls with decorations, equals no more nurf gun wars and no more proper rehydration.

When we walked in, Rose was already sitting on one of the beanbag chairs with her snack in either side of her. Hope sat on the other beanbag chair and Birdy sat at my bungee computer chair. I, for one sat on the floor on top of a decorative pillow, I have a weird thing when it come to eating on my bed.

"Okay Jasmine spill. I know something happen between Justin and you. I can sense it." Birdy was already sitting on the edge of her seat and I haven't even started.

I just took a deep breath and looked at my friends. It's now or never I guess.

"Well for one he stole my first kiss which I'm pretty sure everyone saw. Me being me I punched him, which I'm pretty sure everyone also saw. I ran out of there like a crazy person, which once again everyone saw. Everyone in our class saw me and now everyone will be talking about Justin 'and' me." A took another breath to relieve some of the anxiety. I really didn't want to relive the next part again by telling them.