48- Hey Are You New?

"When you feel your love's been taken.When you know there's something missing. In the dark, we're barely hangin' on. Then you rest your head upon my chest. And you feel like there ain't nothing left. I'm afraid that what we had is gone..." I wake up to the voice of my sweet angel Niall. I lay there listing until the chorus. I always thought it was ironic to have that song as my alarms, since it talks about sleeping. 

I for one have always been a morning person and had no problem getting up for school but today I was dreading getting up, I was not ready for the gossip that will be buzzing around school. I get up and make my way to my restroom making sure  to keep an eye out for Max, I wasn't sure if he decided to stay in the restroom last night. His fluffiness and color made him blend in with the rug especially in the dim lighting, last thing I want is to step on him. But luckily he was sound asleep in his dog bed.

I connected my phone to the small speaker I kept in there, I hate to be in silence and always play music while getting ready. Plus based on what shuffle favors that's what my outfit will be in based of that day. I really don't have a set style so this makes it easier. It can be super girly, boho flowy, sporty athletic, rock n roll chic, or a simple graphic tee and jeans.

Today it's going to be a mix of rock n roll chick and girly, you can never go wrong with a band tee and a skirt especially in the California heat. Yeah another very basic tumblr outfit but it works so why question it. Today's choose was gray Johnny Cash t shirt and a black skater skirts, paired with red Converse for a pop of color. Give me any band or any graphic t shirts actually with skater skirts of any color shape or form and I will be a happy girl, and you pair them them with converse and you will forever be my favorite person. They cute and simple what more could you want.

I styled my hair to be in super loose waves versus it's normal curly wavy state. I love my hair texture it so versatile depending on what I want that day I can style it to my out fit very easily. Makeup wise small amount of light foundation, mascara, blush and a tinted lip balm was enough for me. I never been a huge make up person, know that i think about it none of the girls were. Rose and Birdy are the ones that went more out with it but Hope and I kept it super simple. 

Just as I was finishing Max walked in and stood next to me starring at me, then I remembered that I need to that him out. I quickly put on my shoes, the last thing I need is for him to have an accident. I grabbed my backpack from my desk and turned everything of while doing a check that my room was neat to my mom standards. 

"Come on Max, lets go potty." He followed like the good boy he was. I have good boy indeed.

"JAZZ!!!!! Hey can you let me borrow slash have a spiral notebook?!?!?." Jess called out just as I was passing by his room. 

"Good morning to you dear brother, swell morning we are having." I greeted him with our usual fake posh accent. 

"Oh yes sorry, Good morning lovely sister. What do you say can I have a notebook?" He opened his door fully to revel himself. Like usual he was wearing jeans and a sport related shirt. Today it was a simple black and white nike shirt. His academy doesn't have uniform but everyone wears similar things, always something sporty. 

"I don't think I have any, but you can check you know where they would be. I do for sure have loose leaf paper if I don't have a notebook. I need to take Max out before he has an accident and you know how my mom would get if that happens." I continued to make my way to the stairs. I could smell the bread toasting from here. 

We went down the stairs faster than ever, Max was really learning quick. 

"Good morning Mom, Good morning Dad." I said as I made my way to the back door. I opened the door and Max happily ran out. Mom responded by looking over her shoulder as she stood at the stove. Dad said a simple hello as his mouth was full.