35- I Must be Loosing my Touch.

"What is that suppose to mean? Isn't it suppose to be 'Sir Mix a Lot.' They must have the wrong number." I have no clue who it could be. I haven't given my number out lately. 

"Maybe they were trying to be funny. Instead of saying sir they said miss since you are a girl." Justin had a huge smile on his face. 

"Yeah I get that but how do they know I'm a girl. I haven't given my phone number to anyone in ages. I don't now if you noticed but I'm not the social butterfly at school." I change lanes since the car in front of us was driving too slow for my likings. 

ding-ding once again the unknown number was texting. 

"Jasmine you don't have to be a social butterfly to catch my eye." The robotic voice read

I was freaked out for a slip second, but then I turned to Justin. It was him. He started to laugh. 

"Took you long enough. I though I was going to have to spell it out for you. You should of seen your face, it was priceless." He continued to laugh. 

"I'm glad my fear brought you amusement. I thought it was some weird stoker, I was freaking out." I  took a deep breath to relax my still racing heart.

"Jasmine relax. I was just trying to be funny, I didn't mean to freak you out. I thought the nickname would make it obviously it was me, since we were taking about music and all. I guess I was not as funny as I thought, I must be loosing my touch." He said light heartedly. 

"It's not your fault. I'm just slow at connecting the dots. Like Jess says, I'm book smart not street smart. My anxiety also didn't help, it makes me freakout about every little thing and makes me not think straight at times." My hand on the gear shift started fidgeting. 

Justin saw this and grabbed it, rubbing his thumb across the back. It helped but it also sparked some butterflies. 

"I'm sorry. I text myself to get your number. I should of just asked for your number like any normal guy. I'm sorry." He continued to hold my hand. 

"Like I said to Casey this morning, you don't have to be sorry about anything. Its my fault that my anxiety has a minds of its own." I pulled out my hand from his, trying it to not make it to harsh.I pressed next to skip on the song playing, it was an interlude so it was not worth hearing. 

"Wait what, he was in your house this morning? I asked him If he could give me a ride but he said no cuz he need a ride himself." He was confused. 

"He's getting a ride from my mom. He was over super early since he hear my mom was making pancakes. We were joking and he gave me a bear hug. He forgot about my claustrophobia, so when I told him to let go since I couldn't breath he thought I was just joking. He hugged me tighter which just lead to a full blown panic attack. It was before I took my meds so it was bad. He freaked out and blamed himself for forgetting. But it was not his fault, it was my anxiety. So don't worry my nerves have been on edge since the morning." I changed lanes again to avoid a truck.

"Okay I'm adding that to the list of things I learn about you. No bearhugs. No small spaces. No big dogs. No cats. No sneaking up on you, unless I want to be punched. No tennis. Yes on soccer and other sports stuff. Yes on music. Yes on cars. Yes on random facts. Oh and a secret social butterfly on the field and not the shy quite girl. " Well okay then. I didn't expect him to keep a list of things I've told him.

"Well that just made me fee bad. It goes to show that I don't know anything about you. I only know you are a soccer and baseball player that hates tennis as well, a secret nerd, allergenic to cats, have a secret past, and most important you are not the jerk of a jock I thought you were." I feel bad that he knows more about me than I know of him.