19- I Would of Punched Myself Too

We were waiting on a red light before getting on the freeway on ramp. When I remembered a crucial part that need to be done to made Fast and Furious mode run smoothly. Well technically two parts.

"Justin since you are riding shook gun. You have to keep look out. Jess can't since he has no view of the surroundings." I should of thought of that before. I should of made Jesse sit in the front seat.

"J you have big shoes to fill. I'm the best around when it comes to spotting cops. I always spot them way before Jazz does. You better catch them because if you don't I'm going to miss the registration dead line and I will revoke you title of favorite coach." Jess would only care about his dead line.

"Oh yes Jesse you meeting the dead line is more important than me getting a ticket. I have never gotten a ticket and I wish to keep it that way. No pressure Justin." My parents will flip if I get a ticket.

"Aux." Jesse already new the routine. The right music is also another important part.

"No Fetty Wap." Rap and Hip Hop was the go to music but I cross the line at him.

Just as I past him the cable, the light turned green. Time to let the games begin.

"I guess look out starts now right." Justin said nervously.

"Yes. There is no backing out now. I will help keep an eye out too, but you have to do most of the looking." I stepped on the gas pedal and felt the engine kick into over drive.

"Jazz you need to press the source button again, that or your Aux cable kicked the bucket." DJ Jesse in the back was so impatient.

"I got it" Justin pressed the source button before I had a change.

"That gives you one extra brownie point. Passenger not only keeps a look out, they also keep the vibes going with the music. But this is your first day so I'll be in charge of the music." Jesse was an expert at multitasking. He some how manages to pick great songs but he also has a good eye for spotting cops, all while still texting.

"Jazz, Casey said and I quote 'Tell Bae she just lost the bet' end quote. what is he talking about." WTF how did he know.

"We had a bet going that I couldn't drive in the freeway with out speeding. But how would he know he is not in the car." Casey dared me to go 2 months with out speeding. Its been about a month and a half so that means I just lost the bet.

"uhm I posted a snap to my story. With the caption 'Fast and Furious mode activated '. He must of connected the dots and knew you were driving." Jesse has an obsession with Snapchat. He's that person that Snaps everything.

"What the hell Jesse. I don't even remember the consequences for loosing. If it was money you are paying it." I seriously don't remember and just that scares me.

"Casey loves you he won't do something horrible. And if he does he has me to deal with." Jesse always playing the big brother role.

"Oh trust me you will definitely be paying​ for it." I always hold him responsible for anything he does.

I was so mad and scared that it caused me to go faster. I love to take out my emotions on the road. I love taking long drives but I love driving fast even more.

"Casey as in goal keeper Casey." Justin interrupted my anger driven road rage.

"Yeah the one and only. There is only one Casey in the team. Or in the academy at that." Jesse is VERY popular so he knows almost everyone.

"Good luck Jasmine. From what I've learned the last month I've been training these guys, is that you should never make a bet or deal with Casey because you will always loose." Well thanks for the encouragement Justin.