Messed With Momma Wolf☽8☾

Start from the beginning

The woman stares at him horrified as she realizes how much trouble they're in if he has their Queen. "You're the hybrid." She asks as she slowly gets up from leaning over Ray.

Klaus smiles. "You've heard of me. Fantastic."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel, Klaus, and Stefan are sitting on a round rock surface as everyone stands still, looking at Klaus and listening.

"It's fascinating, actually... A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." Just then, Ray wakes up with a startles gasp catching everyone's attention. "Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic," Klaus says.

"What's happening to me?" Ray asks as he pants.

"Bel?" Isabel stands up and looks around at her people.

"Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die." She warns but in a kind tone. Deep down her wolf side wanted to make sure that they survived what Klaus was wanting to put them through.

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone?" Klaus asks as he and Stefan stand up. "A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus chips in. The woman with short hair subtly glanced at her friend but Klaus catches it and says, "You."

He rushes over to him and bites his forearm. He quickly threw him to Stefan as he grabs the man and pins him to the ground, his arms outstretched near Rays face.

The woman protests but Klaus grabs her neck tightly.

"Klaus," Isabel growls and he only slightly lets up on her throat.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop." Stefan informs him.

"It's the new order, sweetheart," Klaus says looking at the short-haired woman. "You join us, or you die," Klaus informs the woman who looks to Isabel as if begging her to help. Isabel looks toward the ground not wanting to look her in the eyes.

"I'd rather die than be a vampire," the woman grits out.

Klaus shakes his head as his hybrid face appears. "Wrong choice." He bites into his wrist and gives her his blood as Ray drinks the blood from the human. Once Klaus decided she had enough he let her fall into his arms. "She'll thank me for that later. Heh." He twists her head and kills her.

Once she drops he licks his finger while looking at everyone. "Okay, who's next?" His eyes are yellow and his fangs are out.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Klaus gives his blood to the human and compels him. "There. Good as new. Now you relax, okay, mate? We're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up."

Ray is sitting the rock nearby, grabbing his body and shivering.

"They're dead. They're all dead." Ray mumbles sadly looking at his dead pack. Isabel sits next to him and rubs his back trying to calm him down. But she had no idea what she was doing. She never had to deal with this before and it was all new to her.

Klaus looks at the two as he takes a few steps forward. "Ah, he's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon."