#30: He asks you to move in with him

I was lying down on the sofa, my eyes glued to the coffee table in front of me, my hair in a messy bun, with my black ribboned PJ's on, I sat up from where I was lying to the edge of the sofa, I slowly did this, my energy had gone, the weather had dropped dramatically from, oh my gosh, it's too hot to breath, to, its too cold to move and I couldn't handle it anymore, it wouldn't make up it's mind.

Looking at the wooden coffee table and seeing my hot drinks coaster and my blanket with PJ's on top of them to put back into my draw

next to Gerard's double bed, made me realise how much time I spent here. I was here most days a week. Gerard lived in a small apartment, but stylish apartment, he had decorated it and maintained it well, he knew how to handle what he owned.

Gerard came from the kitchen with two hot drinks in his hand, he placed them down onto the coasters on the coffee table and dropped himself next to me, making the sofa sink downwards, he then hooked his arm around my neck and kissed my temple, I snuggled into his chest as I curled up next to him, he was so warm and cozy, I wanted to stay here forever, but I couldn't, I had to go back home in an hour's time.

Half an hour had passed, me and Gerard were sat watching Avatar, we were half way through the film until I looked at the clock, I untangled my legs and arms and make my way up, I stood up and started to make my way to my overnight bag, I felt two strong arms hook around my waist as I stood up from the sofa, I turned around and glazed into Gerard's bright hazel eyes full of sadness.

"Please don't go Y/N, I hate it when you leave me, I get so lonely at night in bed and so lonely in the day"

He produced his bright, shinning eyes at me, they were irresistible, he was irresistible. I stroked his arm with my free hand, and looked him dead in the face, my emotions everywhere.

"Gee, I'm sorry, but I have too, I have to go home sometimes and get new things, I have to stay in my house so it actually looks like someone lives there"

I smiled at him during the last part of what I've said, he looked at me back, dead in the eye, his face perked up a half smile on this face, happiness filling his eyes.

"move in with me?"

I stared at Gerard with a blank expression, did he just ask me to move in with him?

"Pardon? say that again"

I whispered to him with shock written all over my face, he wanted me to move in with him, I was so excited, my face lit up with a smile, I hugged him tight and he kissed my cheek.

"Oh my gosh, YES!"

I pulled back from the hug and kissed his plump lips, the mint smell from his polo lingered on his lips, I pulled away and stared at him, he touched my warm cheek and looked me into my eyes.

"Well then, your staying here tonight then and we can help you move in tomorrow morning"

He grinned at me, his dimples standing out, I hugged him again and let go. We both walked to the sofa and cuddled into each other, I fell asleep in his arms, where I always wanted to sleep and be, in his arms.