#6: Your daughter runs out on stage while Gerard is performing

(I'm really sorry if you didn't wanna use Bandit, you can always change it if you like!, really sorry!)

I was standing backstage watching Gerard perform for what I knew would be the last time with My Chemical Romance, the band had meant so much to him, he was sad to see them depart ways.

Your child Bandit had always loved watching her daddy perform on stage, he was her inspiration.

'Mummy, can I be like daddy when I'm older?' She grinned, still looking at Gerard on stage with her deep brown eyes.

'Of course you can sweetie pie, I'm sure daddy can teach you when we go home tomorrow' her smile grew.

She reached for me to pick her up, I swooped her into my arms and placed her on my hip while she placed her head into the curve of my neck.

My phone started ringing, it was my mother, I placed Bandit down on the floor again, still holding her hand,where she carried on watching her dad on stage while I answered the call, then suddenly she let go of my hand and ran on stage.

'Oh my god' I muttered under my breath, I put the phone down on my mum and started shouting my daughter to come back.

'BANDIT, COME BACK HERE NOW!' I screamed, trying to overcome the power and sound of the music playing.

She was half way across the stage when Gerard spotted her, she looked into the crowd of thousand's of people, scared and confused.

Gerard ran over too her with his arms wide open, she quickly obliged.

'Everyone, this is Bandit, my daughter, say hi Bandit'

The crowd erupted into cheers and screams, louder than before.
Bandit shied away into Gerard's shirt and the whole arena going into fits of 'awwww'.

Gerard smiled down at her and kissed her head while he walked to the other side of the stage where you were standing, looking down at her while she started to fall asleep, Gerard passed you your daughter and placed a kiss on your rosy cheeks.

'I love you Y/N!' he shouted while running back on stage.

The showed continued how it was before and Bandit had fell sleep, she had had enough adventure for one day.